Lindsey Graham

The American people entrusted the GOP to fill that SCOTUS seat, and they did.
No the American people entrusted that seat to the president of the United States. Congress usurped that right. Check your constitution. Congress is supposed to advise and consent, refusing to hold a hearing is neither. Oh and by the way, you changed your argument from Graham did right by the Democrats. To well we had a right to take that seat. I wish you'd make up your mind.

No dummy, the American people fed up with Obama took the senate away from the Dem's and handed control of advice and consent to the GOP, as punishment. Then the American people took the White House away from Dem's in 2016, reaffirming the decision for the GOP to fill that SCOTUS seat. Its not our fault your side got their ass whooped.
They neither advised nor consented. They REFUSED to hold a hearing on Garland. Oh and by the way. I heard Grassley say it is a travesty that this confirmation is taking so long. About 70 days. Scalia's seat was open for 400 days.

I know I laughed for a year about how we cheated Obama and the Dem's. :eusa_dance:

It will cost you in the long run

You saw part of it today

The American people entrusted the GOP to fill that SCOTUS seat, and they did.
No the American people entrusted that seat to the president of the United States. Congress usurped that right. Check your constitution. Congress is supposed to advise and consent, refusing to hold a hearing is neither. Oh and by the way, you changed your argument from Graham did right by the Democrats. To well we had a right to take that seat. I wish you'd make up your mind.

No dummy, the American people fed up with Obama took the senate away from the Dem's and handed control of advice and consent to the GOP, as punishment. Then the American people took the White House away from Dem's in 2016, reaffirming the decision for the GOP to fill that SCOTUS seat. Its not our fault your side got their ass whooped.
The American people popularly elected Obama for eight years

Republicans only allowed him seven when it came to filling a SCOTUS seat

The American people rejected Obama in 2014 and 2016.
Obama was not even on the ballot
He was in 2012 and crushed the Republicans

Your blatant dishonesty is noted.

So I'm watching this hearing and I'm so baffled by this line that both accused and accuser have been treated badly. One accuses the other of sexual assault. Doesn't that mean that 1 of them deserves repercussions? One of them have to be lying. Seems like such an inane statement.
Let’s hold a hearing to decide who deserves repercussions
No lets just pull Kavanaugh and then investigate. Like I said before. Judicial standards don't apply when doing a job interview of this importance.

Righteous indignation when hardball politics goes against him

Didn’t see him grandstanding when Obama was denied the right to name a Supreme Court Justice

That’s because obama wasn’t denied the right to name a Supreme Court Justice

Of course he was

Republicans have moved Senate confirmations into a new arena of partisan politics

They better hope they hold the Senate and White House from now on

Didn’t see him grandstanding when Obama was denied the right to name a Supreme Court Justice

Neither is Trump. Obama was denied a hearing on his pick,something that Trump did get. I don't think you want to discuss what is fair, if you're right leaning.

The American people popularly elected Obama for eight years

Republicans only allowed him seven when it came to filling a SCOTUS seat

The American people rejected Obama in 2014 and 2016.
Obama was not even on the ballot
He was in 2012 and crushed the Republicans

Your blatant dishonesty is noted.
You have changed your argument 3 times so far in about 30 minutes. You sure you want to talk about dishonesty?

Wants to be Trump' s New Attorney General to replace Jeff Sessions.

How do you think he's doing in his 'try out' ?
Wants to be Trump' s New Attorney General to replace Jeff Sessions.

How do you think he's doing in his 'try out' ?
Graham stated my thoughts right on the head, and more. This whole can of crap is what the Progressive are pushing and the Troll fall right into it and throw it out. Anyone who knows about this delay trick has never taken Political Theory in College and understood everything from Ham bone, to the Slippery slope that they use. It is the same as using the Nuke on a chicken coup. View attachment 218898
View attachment 218902

Yet somehow the FOUR people she names as being there all say they were never there.

You have NOTHING beyond your mouth, Dr. Ford!
They said they don't recall...is that the same thing?

Graham is a coward and one of the most despicable public figures in America. His two favorite things are watching our soldiers come hone in caskets, and supporting rapists.

Did you hear the spew on holding a SCOTUS seat open till 2020?
Graham Said they (these DOPers) never did that...

LOLOLOL!.

You reap what you sow

What did Graham think the reaction to a stolen SCOTUS seat would be?

There wasn’t a stolen seat. The seat doesn’t belong to you.

Graham is a coward and one of the most despicable public figures in America. His two favorite things are watching our soldiers come hone in caskets, and supporting rapists.

LOLOLOL!.

You reap what you sow

No it belonged to the sitting American President as a representative of the people who elected him for a term of 4 years. Something that congress took away from him and them.

Never cared for Lindsey. He's always been a big government Republican and an enemy combatant to civil liberties in America.

So I'm watching this hearing and I'm so baffled by this line that both accused and accuser have been treated badly. One accuses the other of sexual assault. Doesn't that mean that 1 of them deserves repercussions? One of them have to be lying. Seems like such an inane statement.

Word .

One of them is guilty of perjury. Or bat shit crazy . Or both!

I would argue that it’s the one who testified that loud, aggressive drunks snuck up on her from behind. And whose friends and witnesses said it never happened

We went through this political three ring circus today and everyone is still right where they were before it started if you support Kavanaugh you still do if you oppose him you still do.

Word .

I would argue that it’s the one who testified that loud, aggressive drunks snuck up on her from behind. And whose friends and witnesses said it never happened
Friends that have reason to lie about this. Not for nothing. Not one of the members of the GOP dares to claim they don't believe Ford. The best that they can do is that they don't know. If I conduct a job interview and I have reason to believe the person I'm interviewing committed sexual assault, I'm picking somebody else. If that's true for a regular job interview, why pray tell should that NOT be true for a position on the supreme court? Can you answer that question?

LOLOLOL!.

You reap what you sow

President Obama has a right to fill that seat
Republicans denied him even a hearing on his pick

Something that both Gorsich and Kavenaugh received

Of course he was

Republicans have moved Senate confirmations into a new arena of partisan politics

They better hope they hold the Senate and White House from now on

No. He wasn’t. He named three. Two were confirmed

You dumbass

Word .

She testified they were downstairs when Kavenaugh and Judge pulled her into a bedroom

Forum List

Back