Lindsey Graham

So I'm watching this hearing and I'm so baffled by this line that both accused and accuser have been treated badly. One accuses the other of sexual assault. Doesn't that mean that 1 of them deserves repercussions? One of them have to be lying. Seems like such an inane statement.

Word .

One of them is guilty of perjury. Or bat shit crazy . Or both!

I would argue that it’s the one who testified that loud, aggressive drunks snuck up on her from behind. And whose friends and witnesses said it never happened
She testified they were downstairs when Kavenaugh and Judge pulled her into a bedroom

And her best friend testified that no such party ever happened. That she has never been at a party with Kavanaugh or met him

The other witnesses said no such party happened

Four credible witnesses vs one who contradicted herself

Hmmm who is telling the truth?

Graham is a coward and one of the most despicable public figures in America. His two favorite things are watching our soldiers come hone in caskets, and supporting rapists.

Did you hear the spew on holding a SCOTUS seat open till 2020?
Graham Said they (these DOPers) never did that...

LOLOLOL!.

You reap what you sow

What did Graham think the reaction to a stolen SCOTUS seat would be?

There wasn’t a stolen seat. The seat doesn’t belong to you.
No it belonged to the sitting American President as a representative of the people who elected him for a term of 4 years. Something that congress took away from him and them.

No it doesnt
Please read the second article of the constitution. The responsibility of nominating someone for the supreme court is with the president not Congress. They can advice and consent they did NEITHER.

So I'm watching this hearing and I'm so baffled by this line that both accused and accuser have been treated badly. One accuses the other of sexual assault. Doesn't that mean that 1 of them deserves repercussions? One of them have to be lying. Seems like such an inane statement.

Word .

I would argue that it’s the one who testified that loud, aggressive drunks snuck up on her from behind. And whose friends and witnesses said it never happened
She testified they were downstairs when Kavenaugh and Judge pulled her into a bedroom

And her best friend testified that no such party ever happened. That she has never been at a party with Kavanaugh or met him

Just because he lies doesn’t mean you’re supposed to.

Her best friend said she didn’t remember it but if it came down to believing him or her she would believe her.

Word .

They were not present when Kavenaugh tried to rape her
Judge was

LOLOLOL!.

You reap what you sow

President Obama has a right to fill that seat
Republicans denied him even a hearing on his pick

Something that both Gorsich and Kavenaugh received

No. He has a right to nominate.

The senate has the right to not consent to that choice. It’s their check on the President

Just because your so ignorant you don’t understand the constitution doesn’t mean anything was stolen from you
Again...Republicans have subterfuged the process of filling judicial vacancies

They must now live with the new normal
It was revenge on behalf of the Clintons (he said) and also payback for the 2016 election. He is very partisan and must of talked to Trump.

LOLOLOL!.

You reap what you sow

The senate has the right to not consent to that choice. It’s their check on the President

Just because your so ignorant you don’t understand the constitution doesn’t mean anything was stolen from you

1. Presidents can only fill judicial seats if the Senate is the same party
2. It only takes a Senate majority to approve a SCOTUS pick

We saw the beginnings of the new norm today
Nominees better be as pure as the driven snow

Only an idiot would want to be part of the failed Trump misadministration.[/QUOTE

Word .

I don’t care if she is lying I stand with her. Sarcasm

You reap what you sow

It was revenge on behalf of the Clintons (he said) and also payback for the 2016 election. He is very partisan and must of talked to Trump.
His willingness to spew conspiracy theories undermine his credibility as a judge

Graham’s an establishment pol trying to bring more rape to washington. He’s going to go fuck some little boys after this.

I'm putting you on ignore for that one punk, long overdue.
They express their true homophobia when Republicans are involved. If he WASNT a homophobe, he would have found no need to bring that into the conversation

Forum List

Back