Lindsey Graham

Yes, Graham saved the hearing by taking his time back. Thank God Graham is no McCain.
He grew some balls after his husband died.
Who was his husband? A good friend, or room mate?

Psycho John McInsane who now is FOREVER Burning in Hell.

original.jpg
He's sleeping in the grave.

He'll is for pagans. Christians know better.

No, Christians support that VERY VILE creatures go to Hell and burn there FOREVER, Psycho John McInsane was NOT a Christian man, NO Christian would FANATICALLY want War War War Perpetual War and want Death, Destruction and MISERY inflicted on TONS of nations like Psycho John McInsane WHORED for, he was a TOTAL piece of human filth and he IS Burning in Hell, and also as a Traitor he is Burning in the most HORRIFIC part of Hell. It's a SHAME he is rotting in this earth, the earth is TOO GOOD for filth like Psycho John McInsane he SHOULD have been thrown into the cremation oven instead of have his vile rotting carcass POLLUTING the earth.
Ever burning he'll is a CATHOLIC lie borrowed from paganism...McCain sleeps in the grave awaiting the Return of Yeshua just like every human being who has been born into this world and died.
Christ will judge him, not you.

Wants to be Trump' s New Attorney General to replace Jeff Sessions.

How do you think he's doing in his 'try out' ?
He did pretty good on his job interview. Betcha he's been on the phone with Trump more than once today. Trump loves that double-down and Lindsay is evidently bought. I could practically smell the righteous brimstone from his impassioned angst.

TDS alert! :p
The Senator simply told the truth. Hatch is now doing the same.

Yes, Graham saved the hearing by taking his time back. Thank God Graham is no McCain.

Psycho John McInsane who now is FOREVER Burning in Hell. Now Psycho John McInsane is Officially Worm Food Lindsey Graham is released from whatever vile hold that Psycho John McInsane had on him.

original.jpg

and you call yourself a Christian, Catholic if I'm right?

Yes I am a Roman Catholic, our philosophy is that there IS a Hell and that IF you commit heinous acts on this earth and you have NOT Repented for them then you go to Hell and that crowd are IN Hell right now and will remain in Hell forever.

Graham is a coward and one of the most despicable public figures in America. His two favorite things are watching our soldiers come hone in caskets, and supporting rapists.
BAHAHA you liberals loved him a few months ago when he was criticizing Trump. You all are unintentionally hilarious. :21:
Yep, now that McCain is gone, Lindsay did a pretty quick sashay to the head of the DOJ application line.

Graham is a coward and one of the most despicable public figures in America. His two favorite things are watching our soldiers come hone in caskets, and supporting rapists.
BAHAHA you liberals loved him a few months ago when he was criticizing Trump. You all are unintentionally hilarious. :21:

And now he sounds like Trump, he is a multi personality.

Psycho John McInsane who now is FOREVER Burning in Hell. Now Psycho John McInsane is Officially Worm Food Lindsey Graham is released from whatever vile hold that Psycho John McInsane had on him.

original.jpg

Yes I am a Roman Catholic, our philosophy is that there IS a Hell and that IF you commit heinous acts on this earth and you have NOT Repented for them then you go to Hell and that crowd are IN Hell right now and will remain in Hell forever.

I know what RC are taught, that is why I'm shocked by your post.

Righteous indignation when hardball politics goes against him

Didn’t see him grandstanding when Obama was denied the right to name a Supreme Court Justice

That’s because obama wasn’t denied the right to name a Supreme Court Justice
Neither is Trump. Obama was denied a hearing on his pick,something that Trump did get. I don't think you want to discuss what is fair, if you're right leaning.

His pick didn’t have the votes. The senate has no obligation to waste its time on hearings for someone they don’t consent to
Oh yes they do. Their duties as specified by the constitution are to advice and consent. Not even meeting with him in most cases constitutes neither. Not only that but stating that he wouldn't be confirmed is not just hypothetical but stupid. The problem was not that Garland wouldn't be confirmed, the problem was that they couldn't reject him if they had a hearing.

Some times no means no. One of these days you Democrats need to learn that

original.jpg

You only don't like it because it's about Psycho John McInsane who you Leftists WORSHIPPED because he HATED Trump as much as you do.

Kavanaugh never answered whether he’s a mean drunk or not, he just danced around it.

Kavanaugh never admitted that he gets so drunk he can’t remember what happened the night before. He danced around it.

Kavanaugh said again and again the four witnesses back him up. They don’t. In fact Mark judge was in the room and they wouldn’t even talk to him.

they already made statements under oath.

why do you ignore that?

Did you hear the spew on holding a SCOTUS seat open till 2020?
Graham Said they (these DOPers) never did that...

LOLOLOL!.

You reap what you sow

What did Graham think the reaction to a stolen SCOTUS seat would be?

There wasn’t a stolen seat. The seat doesn’t belong to you.
No it belonged to the sitting American President as a representative of the people who elected him for a term of 4 years. Something that congress took away from him and them.

No it doesnt
Please read the second article of the constitution. The responsibility of nominating someone for the supreme court is with the president not Congress. They can advice and consent they did NEITHER.

They said no. You just don't like that

original.jpg

Wow! Is God retiring? Are you taking over his job separating the sheep from the goats? Did God appoint you, or was it a coup?

original.jpg

You only don't like it because it's about Psycho John McInsane who you Leftists WORSHIPPED because he HATED Trump as much as you do.
Actually it is because he LOVED America and it's traditions as the glue that holds us together as much as Democrats do. He wasn't given to governing by whim.

Forum List

Back