Lindsey Graham

Did you hear the spew on holding a SCOTUS seat open till 2020?
Graham Said they (these DOPers) never did that...

LOLOLOL!.

You reap what you sow

What did Graham think the reaction to a stolen SCOTUS seat would be?
How was a seat "stolen" dingleberry

Biden never invoked it
Republicans did .....for ONE YEAR
Not two months

The republicans seem to like that rule when it benefits them.

Why aren't they using it now?

There's going to be an election in November. Why aren't they applying the 'Biden" rule now but did apply it in 2016?

I would think that if they weren't hypocritical partisan hacks they would wait until that election in November for the will of the people.

I mean that's what they claimed they were doing in 2016. Why don't they want to do the same thing now?

Because trump (you know, your President) isn't running for reelection.

I know most think he will be awarded a second term by mass request on the part of our citizens, but that can't happen when we have a Constitution. He has to be re-elected by electoral college.

Lindsey Grandstand ? That coward had that lady lawyer talk for him when Ford was there. Then had plenty to say when Kav came up .
Graham crushed the shit from the other party sitting on the committee. Democratic Party is a disgraceful organization.

Lindsey Grandstand ? That coward had that lady lawyer talk for him when Ford was there. Then had plenty to say when Kav came up .
Graham crushed the shit from the other party sitting on the committee. Democratic Party is a disgraceful organization.

Oh yeah . Hiding behind his hit girl ! So brave !

I know most think he will be awarded a second term by mass request on the part of our citizens, but that can't happen when we have a Constitution. He has to be re-elected by electoral college
Mmissed the entire point. Better if you didn't even comment.

Wants to be Trump' s New Attorney General to replace Jeff Sessions.

How do you think he's doing in his 'try out' ?
Fuck Graham! Fuck that piece of shit! He's mentally incapable of being anywhere near a public office.
He spoke the truth from his heart and he is right.

Trump is rubbing off on Graham, and maybe others in the GOP. Republicans don't have to take this crap off the Democrats. Shockingly the GOP seems to be growing a spine.

Graham spoke the truth and showed conviction in doing it. Liberals think he was just putting on a show to be AG. Are they fucking retarded? Are they that far out of touch with reality? They must think all people care about is politics all the time. What a bunch of mental cases.

Trump is rubbing off on Graham, and maybe others in the GOP. Republicans don't have to take this crap off the Democrats. Shockingly the GOP seems to be growing a spine.
That's what I was thinking. Now that McCain's influence is no more (he did have a spell over many Republicans), maybe they'll pick up Trumps fighting spirit.

Rolling Stone magazine referred to his physical appearance as an "overgrown ventriloquist dummy". Ouch!

The Chairman, Grassley, orchestrated/allowed/structured this circus. Graham should levy some of the blame on his Colleague.

Graham spoke the truth and showed conviction in doing it. Liberals think he was just putting on a show to be AG. Are they fucking retarded? Are they that far out of touch with reality? They must think all people care about is politics all the time. What a bunch of mental cases.

Did he speak the truth ? Or did the gop lady attorney they hired to speak for them speak the truth ?

Oh. If we are speaking the truth “Lindsey “ is a girls name and Graham has all the markings of a closeted gay man.

Forum List

Back