Lindsey Graham

Wants to be Trump' s New Attorney General to replace Jeff Sessions.

How do you think he's doing in his 'try out' ?

Poor Lindsey, his hysterical performance flopped. Of course those whose mind - so to speak - was made up well before Dr. Ford said one word, we can expect them to misrepresent the Lindsay Flop as a success.

Is Sen. Graham's behavior an audition for Donald Trump? Is it Lindsey's ambition to replace Sessions as AG? Will Trump fire Session and replace him with Graham, whose recent love affair for Trump is at best suspicious? Is Care4all clairvoyant?

Stay tuned, these questions and more will soon be reveled in a tweet to come.

Poor Lindsey, his hysterical performance flopped. Of course those whose mind - so to speak - was made up well before Dr. Ford said one word, we can expect them to misrepresent the Lindsay Flop as a success.

Is Sen. Graham's behavior an audition for Donald Trump? Is it Lindsey's ambition to replace Sessions as AG? Will Trump fire Session and replace him with Graham, whose recent love affair for Trump is at best suspicious? Is Care4all clairvoyant?

^^^ Sour Grapes ^^^

Omigawd. The LW Loons are now accusing Lindsey of having Toxic Masculinity,

ROFLMAO!!!!

Cavanaugh sounded like a lunatic, coached by Trump.....

Kavanaugh also is a drunkard, yes, he still is....

And lacks the temperament to be a SC Justice.... he was unhinged.... You know it, I know it, we all know it.

You have lots of other conservative choices

^^^ Sour Grapes ^^^
The honest truth is this is ridiculous. Even if he did what she says he did, he doesn’t even remember it. He tried to get her to fuck and he maybe no probably went a little too far. And I appreciate that she felt like she was going to die when he covered her mouth but honestly she sounds like she’s being over dramatic. I’m sure the incident happened but he was a young male asshole in the 80s. If you ask me he’s probably been an asshole his whole life. Looks like an ass.

But, this is ridiculous. It’s too little too long ago. So are the other incidences.

I more object to his politics and I don’t believe he is a good person because he’s been a republican his whole life.

But elections have consequences and all the crybabys need to teach their little bad citizens that elections matter. And if you care about women and gay rights, the middle class, common sense gun laws, minorities, the environment, and pro choice then you should have voted for hillary.

I hope the republicans bend to political pressure. That’ll pay you back a little for what you did to Obama’s pick garland or whatever his name was.

Graham’s an establishment pol trying to bring more rape to washington. He’s going to go fuck some little boys after this.

You are one of the worst posters on this board, disgusting is all you have.
Isn’t that what republicans here believe? Is Lindsey all of the sudden not a rino? Interesting the things republicans will rally together for

^^^ Sour Grapes ^^^
The honest truth is this is ridiculous. Even if he did what she says he did, he doesn’t even remember it. He tried to get her to fuck and he maybe no probably went a little too far. And I appreciate that she felt like she was going to die when he covered her mouth but honestly she sounds like she’s being over dramatic. I’m sure the incident happened but he was a young male asshole in the 80s. If you ask me he’s probably been an asshole his whole life. Looks like an ass.

But, this is ridiculous. It’s too little too long ago. So are the other incidences.

I more object to his politics and I don’t believe he is a good person because he’s been a republican his whole life.

But elections have consequences and all the crybabys need to teach their little bad citizens that elections matter. And if you care about women and gay rights, the middle class, common sense gun laws, minorities, the environment, and pro choice then you should have voted for hillary.

I hope the republicans bend to political pressure. That’ll pay you back a little for what you did to Obama’s pick garland or whatever his name was.

^^^ Sour Grapes ^^^

Graham is a coward and one of the most despicable public figures in America. His two favorite things are watching our soldiers come hone in caskets, and supporting rapists.

Did you hear the spew on holding a SCOTUS seat open till 2020?
Graham Said they (these DOPers) never did that...

LOLOLOL!.

You reap what you sow

What did Graham think the reaction to a stolen SCOTUS seat would be?

That seat was filled last year, idiot.

Still held wrongly for a year. aka: Stolen over a year from Obama by DOPers. You understand that, rightie'? Possibly?

BS, the Scalia seat was filled and Gorsuch sworn in, in just over 14 months after Scalia's death.

Millions of undecided voters just decided how they will vote in 2018...and it won’t be for the Democrats. This sick and disgusting political ploy just blew up in the Democrats faces.

Extreme malice and forethought, just got a new definition the past couple of weeks. Some people just need to die and if they keep this shit up, this political war could turn hot.

Millions of undecided voters just decided how they will vote in 2018...and it won’t be for the Democrats. This sick and disgusting political ploy just blew up in the Democrats faces.

Extreme malice and forethought, just got a new definition the past couple of weeks. Some people just need to die and if they keep this shit up, this political war could turn hot.

I’m a PoliSci guy and this is lowest I have ever seen the Senate Democrats sink. Just despicable behavior.

He hit a home run and everyone acknowledged it.

Graham stated my thoughts right on the head, and more. This whole can of crap is what the Progressive are pushing and the Troll fall right into it and throw it out. Anyone who knows about this delay trick has never taken Political Theory in College and understood everything from Ham bone, to the Slippery slope that they use. It is the same as using the Nuke on a chicken coup. View attachment 218898
View attachment 218902

Yet somehow the FOUR people she names as being there all say they were never there.

You have NOTHING beyond your mouth, Dr. Ford!
They said they don't recall...is that the same thing?

It doesn't support her at all since ALL of them don't agree with her claims they were there.

CNN

"(1) Simply put, “Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”

“I have no memory of this alleged incident,” said (2) Mark Judge in a September 18 letter sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee. He said he did not recall the party and never saw Brett Kavanaugh act in the matter Ford describes.

(3) Patrick J. Smyth issued a statement:

“I understand that I have been identified by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford as the person she remembers as ‘PJ’ who supposedly was present at the party she described in her statements to the Washington Post. I am issuing this statement today to make it clear to all involved that I have no knowledge of the party in question; nor do I have any knowledge of the allegations of improper conduct she has leveled against Brett Kavanaugh.

Personally speaking, I have known Brett Kavanaugh since high school and I know him to be a person of great integrity, a great friend, and I have never witnessed any improper conduct by Brett Kavanaugh towards women. To safeguard my own privacy and anonymity, I respectfully request that the Committee accept this statement in response to any inquiry the Committee may have.”

NONE of them supported Dr. Ford's claims about them being there, not one.

Graham’s an establishment pol trying to bring more rape to washington. He’s going to go fuck some little boys after this.

You are one of the worst posters on this board, disgusting is all you have.
Isn’t that what republicans here believe? Is Lindsey all of the sudden not a rino? Interesting the things republicans will rally together for
We rally for the right reasons and Democrats behavior has energized Republicans like never before. Undecided voters made up their minds today too. You leftist can kiss any hope of taking the House goodbye.

Graham stated my thoughts right on the head, and more. This whole can of crap is what the Progressive are pushing and the Troll fall right into it and throw it out. Anyone who knows about this delay trick has never taken Political Theory in College and understood everything from Ham bone, to the Slippery slope that they use. It is the same as using the Nuke on a chicken coup. View attachment 218898
View attachment 218902

Yet somehow the FOUR people she names as being there all say they were never there.

You have NOTHING beyond your mouth, Dr. Ford!
They said they don't recall...is that the same thing?

It doesn't support her at all since ALL of them don't agree with her claims they were there.

CNN

"(1) Simply put, “Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”

“I have no memory of this alleged incident,” said (2) Mark Judge in a September 18 letter sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee. He said he did not recall the party and never saw Brett Kavanaugh act in the matter Ford describes.

(3) Patrick J. Smyth issued a statement:

“I understand that I have been identified by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford as the person she remembers as ‘PJ’ who supposedly was present at the party she described in her statements to the Washington Post. I am issuing this statement today to make it clear to all involved that I have no knowledge of the party in question; nor do I have any knowledge of the allegations of improper conduct she has leveled against Brett Kavanaugh.

Personally speaking, I have known Brett Kavanaugh since high school and I know him to be a person of great integrity, a great friend, and I have never witnessed any improper conduct by Brett Kavanaugh towards women. To safeguard my own privacy and anonymity, I respectfully request that the Committee accept this statement in response to any inquiry the Committee may have.”

NONE of them supported Dr. Ford's claims about them being there, not one.
Senator Feinstein outed the mentally ill Ford.

Forum List

Back