Black flag is an asshole
`
`

Naw, it's more like this;
`
`

post_threads.jpg

`

Black Flag is now nothing more than a typical Democrat.

Black flag is an asshole
I’m starting to like this black hole if he’s pissing off you conservatives. Don’t lie.

I am not a conservative. Black Flag believes all white people are racist. Glad you like him.
Well we are. So would they be if they were 80% of the population.

And controlled all the wealth.

And had white guys trying to fuck their black daughters.

You’re insane. Wtf with that post. Are you drunk?
Conservatives don’t have a sense of humor.

I’m not rallying around Graham, I am disgusted with blackfags accusing Graham of raping little boys, it is a pretty disgusting insinuation, something a low class scum would make.
Black Flag is now nothing more than a typical Democrat.

Black flag is an asshole
I’m starting to like this black hole if he’s pissing off you conservatives. Don’t lie.

I am not a conservative. Black Flag believes all white people are racist. Glad you like him.
Let us be the judge of that. You may see yourself one way and we see you how you really are. So far I don’t sense a independent or moderate. Maybe you’re a moderate conservative at best. Deal with it

We already had this discussion. You have dementia?

Wants to be Trump' s New Attorney General to replace Jeff Sessions.

How do you think he's doing in his 'try out' ?
Graham stated my thoughts right on the head, and more. This whole can of crap is what the Progressive are pushing and the Troll fall right into it and throw it out. Anyone who knows about this delay trick has never taken Political Theory in College and understood everything from Ham bone, to the Slippery slope that they use. It is the same as using the Nuke on a chicken coup. View attachment 218898
View attachment 218902

Yet somehow the FOUR people she names as being there all say they were never there.

You have NOTHING beyond your mouth, Dr. Ford!
They said they don't recall...is that the same thing?

It doesn't support her at all since ALL of them don't agree with her claims they were there.

CNN

"(1) Simply put, “Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”

“I have no memory of this alleged incident,” said (2) Mark Judge in a September 18 letter sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee. He said he did not recall the party and never saw Brett Kavanaugh act in the matter Ford describes.

(3) Patrick J. Smyth issued a statement:

“I understand that I have been identified by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford as the person she remembers as ‘PJ’ who supposedly was present at the party she described in her statements to the Washington Post. I am issuing this statement today to make it clear to all involved that I have no knowledge of the party in question; nor do I have any knowledge of the allegations of improper conduct she has leveled against Brett Kavanaugh.

Personally speaking, I have known Brett Kavanaugh since high school and I know him to be a person of great integrity, a great friend, and I have never witnessed any improper conduct by Brett Kavanaugh towards women. To safeguard my own privacy and anonymity, I respectfully request that the Committee accept this statement in response to any inquiry the Committee may have.”

NONE of them supported Dr. Ford's claims about them being there, not one.
Senator Feinstein outed the mentally ill Ford.

DiFi outed her demented self, first saying she hadn't asked her staff about the letter getting to the press, then being reminded by her staff that she has asked her staff that question. All on national TV, any wonder CA commies aren't supporting her, the girl ain't firing on all cylinders. She probably didn't remember that 2am call to the post.

Black flag is an asshole

Well we are. So would they be if they were 80% of the population.

And controlled all the wealth.

And had white guys trying to fuck their black daughters.

You’re insane. Wtf with that post. Are you drunk?
Conservatives don’t have a sense of humor.

You’d be surprised

Millions of undecided voters just decided how they will vote in 2018...and it won’t be for the Democrats. This sick and disgusting political ploy just blew up in the Democrats faces.

Extreme malice and forethought, just got a new definition the past couple of weeks. Some people just need to die and if they keep this shit up, this political war could turn hot.

I’m a PoliSci guy and this is lowest I have ever seen the Senate Democrats sink. Just despicable behavior.

And some folks need to go to jail. Sworn to lies should not go unpunished.

What lies?

Feinstein when she said she didn’t leak the letter to the press
I thought they meant put the woman in jail because she lied. No one thinks she lying

Extreme malice and forethought, just got a new definition the past couple of weeks. Some people just need to die and if they keep this shit up, this political war could turn hot.

I’m a PoliSci guy and this is lowest I have ever seen the Senate Democrats sink. Just despicable behavior.

What lies?

I thought they meant put the woman in jail because she lied. No one thinks she lying

Jail!? No

Old age home

Graham is a gay drama queen; he might as well be in drag
Homophobe

Graham & Kavanaugh both were the biggest drama queens ever; they should both dress in drag.

Has nothing to do with "homophobe" & everything to do with over the top drama from two jackasses

You funny.

What lies?

Jail!? No

Old age home
Shouldn’t her constituents decide that?

What lies?

Jail!? No

Old age home
Shouldn’t her constituents decide that?

They should be joining her

Graham’s an establishment pol trying to bring more rape to washington. He’s going to go fuck some little boys after this.

You are one of the worst posters on this board, disgusting is all you have.
Isn’t that what republicans here believe? Is Lindsey all of the sudden not a rino? Interesting the things republicans will rally together for

I’m not rallying around Graham, I am disgusted with blackfags accusing Graham of raping little boys, it is a pretty disgusting insinuation, something a low class scum would make.
PC police in the house. It’s really the worst thing you can call someone.

He was just joking because clearly Lindsey is gay

Accusing a person of being gay is fine by me, accusing men of raping boys is disgusting.

Millions of undecided voters just decided how they will vote in 2018...and it won’t be for the Democrats. This sick and disgusting political ploy just blew up in the Democrats faces.

What lies?

How many news stories weren't even addressed by the commies today? The ones they passed on, are a great place to start.

Graham’s an establishment pol trying to bring more rape to washington. He’s going to go fuck some little boys after this.

Isn’t that what republicans here believe? Is Lindsey all of the sudden not a rino? Interesting the things republicans will rally together for

Accusing a person of being gay is fine by me, accusing men of raping boys is disgusting.
You can’t accuse another usmb member of it so not sure why you can accuse a public figure of it. It should be against the rules.

He's definitely after SOMETHING. But Trump knows now not to hire a lifer Senator as an AG. Not even if he's your brother Bobby Kennedy. They just are too wimpy. Graham would fold up like a roof on a convertible if anyone shot back at him.

I personally think, he's angling to take over from Turtle McConnell. Repubs need a couple non-eunuchs. It was a great performance. Oscar worthy even. But there aint' no alpha male senators.

He also did a great Joe Biden imititation.. Did you catch that act?? :abgg2q.jpg:

What lies?

She has been exposed to giving differing answers to the same question:

GrabieNews

Six Times Ford Has Contradicted Herself in Her Senate Testimony [Updated]

"3) She's given several different accounts of how many people were at the party. In the polygraph test, she says there were "four boys and a couple of girls," but to the Washington Post she said there were only four people total. Today she said she wasn't sure how many people were there, but that there were "at least" four boys and two girls. She said there is one boy whose name she cannot recall; she also said there is someone who helped arrange her attendance at this event, but she didn't want to bring his name into the public. That would mean there were at least five boys (Kavanaugh, Mark Judge, "PJ," who is Patrick Smyth, the boy she can't remember, and the boy she doesn't want to name). "

Maybe she isn't obviously lying but she is sure sloppy with her answers to how many were there. The ones who actually replied to her attendance claims said they were never there, which her long time FEMALE friend even saying she doesn't know who Kavanaugh is.

"4) Ford said there was at least one girl in attendance, her friend Leland Ingham Keyser. In an earlier statement to the press, however, Leland Keyser said that not only was she not at this party, she doesn't even know Brett Kavanaugh."

There are actually many more contradictions she made BEFORE her Senate Testimony...., but this should be enough.

You can’t accuse another usmb member of it so not sure why you can accuse a public figure of it. It should be against the rules.

There are sickos on this board, left and right. They call Ford a slut, that is just as classless and wrong. I believe she believes she is telling the truth, I believe Kavanaugh is telling the truth.

Did you hear the spew on holding a SCOTUS seat open till 2020?
Graham Said they (these DOPers) never did that...

LOLOLOL!.

You reap what you sow

What did Graham think the reaction to a stolen SCOTUS seat would be?

There wasn’t a stolen seat. The seat doesn’t belong to you.
President Obama has a right to fill that seat
Republicans denied him even a hearing on his pick

Something that both Gorsich and Kavenaugh received

No. He has a right to nominate.

The senate has the right to not consent to that choice. It’s their check on the President

Just because your so ignorant you don’t understand the constitution doesn’t mean anything was stolen from you
Again...Republicans have subterfuged the process of filling judicial vacancies

They must now live with the new normal

1. Presidents can only fill judicial seats if the Senate is the same party
2. It only takes a Senate majority to approve a SCOTUS pick
Lets hear a big round of applause for Harry Reid, who taught us you can lie outright about Romney's taxes but as long as you WIN that is acceptable

Forum List

Back