Lindsey Graham

Righties... I am concerned that Ford's slow and those fucking D's took advantage of her. She can't even remember two months ago but somehow this house thing pops in her head, and pops straight out again the second she's not in the house, both before and after? Somethings wrong here and I think we all know the D's would do it don't we? And they'll throw her away like fucking garbage too, wreck her and toss her like they do all the time. It ain't right and it's our fucking job to clean up after these fucking stupid selfish children.

Lets stop calling her a liar. And ya'll religious fucks go pray for her regardless. I'm gonna pop off a note this weekend to see if Murkowski can ask for a check up on her or something to make sure I'm wrong >.<

Isn’t that what republicans here believe? Is Lindsey all of the sudden not a rino? Interesting the things republicans will rally together for

I’m not rallying around Graham, I am disgusted with blackfags accusing Graham of raping little boys, it is a pretty disgusting insinuation, something a low class scum would make.
PC police in the house. It’s really the worst thing you can call someone.

He was just joking because clearly Lindsey is gay

Accusing a person of being gay is fine by me, accusing men of raping boys is disgusting.
You can’t accuse another usmb member of it so not sure why you can accuse a public figure of it. It should be against the rules.

There are sickos on this board, left and right. They call Ford a slut, that is just as classless and wrong. I believe she believes she is telling the truth, I believe Kavanaugh is telling the truth.
I believe he jumped on her. Him and his buddies were pigs back then.

But he didn’t rape her. She said I believed he was going to accidentally kill her. Well, he didn’t.

As much as I don’t like him I think he will get seated. He should get seated. This is petty

Remember when graham was on the trump is a jackass tour? Oh yeah this guy really sticks to his guns.

Graham was a RINO that grew some balls yesterday. Good for him!

I guess now that he isn't under the influence of that RINO McCain then he can return to the real Conservative he was when he was working to impeach that scumbag Slick Willy.

/——/ This is not a liberal country
Wrong. When you look at Americans positions on particular issues, we are definitely a liberal country.

The Economy
  • 82 percent of Americans think wealthy people have too much power and influence in Washington.
Inequality
  • 82 percent of Americans think economic inequality is a “very big” (48 percent) or “moderately big” (34 percent) problem. Even 69 percent of Republicans share this view.
Money in Politics
  • 96 percent of Americans—including 96 percent of Republicans—believe money in politics is to blame for the dysfunction of the U.S. political system.
Taxes
  • 80 percent of Americans think some corporations don’t pay their fair share of taxes.
Health Care
  • 60 percent of Americans believe “it is the federal government’s responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage.”
Climate Change and the Environment
  • 76 percent of voters are “very concerned” or “somewhat concerned” about climate change.
Immigration
  • 68 percent of Americans—including 48 percent of Republicans—believe the country’s openness to people from around the world “is essential to who we are as a nation.” Just 29 percent say that “if America is too open to people from all over the world, we risk losing our identity as a nation.”
These are not positions Lindsey Graham has championed. He is a minority. Conservative extremism, is a minority. Graham, McConnell, Hatch and their ilk, are all on their way out the door.

/——/ This is not a liberal country
Wrong. When you look at Americans positions on particular issues, we are definitely a liberal country.

The Economy
  • 82 percent of Americans think wealthy people have too much power and influence in Washington.
Inequality
  • 82 percent of Americans think economic inequality is a “very big” (48 percent) or “moderately big” (34 percent) problem. Even 69 percent of Republicans share this view.
Money in Politics
  • 96 percent of Americans—including 96 percent of Republicans—believe money in politics is to blame for the dysfunction of the U.S. political system.
Taxes
  • 80 percent of Americans think some corporations don’t pay their fair share of taxes.
Health Care
  • 60 percent of Americans believe “it is the federal government’s responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage.”
Climate Change and the Environment
  • 76 percent of voters are “very concerned” or “somewhat concerned” about climate change.
Immigration
  • 68 percent of Americans—including 48 percent of Republicans—believe the country’s openness to people from around the world “is essential to who we are as a nation.” Just 29 percent say that “if America is too open to people from all over the world, we risk losing our identity as a nation.”
These are not positions Lindsey Graham has championed. He is a minority. Conservative extremism, is a minority. Graham, McConnell, Hatch and their ilk, are all on their way out the door.
where do you think most of the polling is done? Inner cities? Yeah, not in rural counties of the REST of the US. Welfare pukes are liberal as can be, and don't want to have to deal with every day events, like WORK, a four letter word to a liberal, like garlic is to a vampire....

FB_IMG_1538087369230.jpg

Forum List

Back