Lindsey Graham

The American people entrusted the GOP to fill that SCOTUS seat, and they did.
No the American people entrusted that seat to the president of the United States. Congress usurped that right. Check your constitution. Congress is supposed to advise and consent, refusing to hold a hearing is neither. Oh and by the way, you changed your argument from Graham did right by the Democrats. To well we had a right to take that seat. I wish you'd make up your mind.

No dummy, the American people fed up with Obama took the senate away from the Dem's and handed control of advice and consent to the GOP, as punishment. Then the American people took the White House away from Dem's in 2016, reaffirming the decision for the GOP to fill that SCOTUS seat. Its not our fault your side got their ass whooped.
The American people popularly elected Obama for eight years

Republicans only allowed him seven when it came to filling a SCOTUS seat

The American people rejected Obama in 2014 and 2016.

After the November Massacre, It will be fun to see your response when we tell you that the people rejected Trump, Graham and Kav. :wink:
I think you have no idea what is going to happen to you in November.
Democrats are going to get clobbered thanks to actions like this hearing.

No the American people entrusted that seat to the president of the United States. Congress usurped that right. Check your constitution. Congress is supposed to advise and consent, refusing to hold a hearing is neither. Oh and by the way, you changed your argument from Graham did right by the Democrats. To well we had a right to take that seat. I wish you'd make up your mind.

No dummy, the American people fed up with Obama took the senate away from the Dem's and handed control of advice and consent to the GOP, as punishment. Then the American people took the White House away from Dem's in 2016, reaffirming the decision for the GOP to fill that SCOTUS seat. Its not our fault your side got their ass whooped.
The American people popularly elected Obama for eight years

Republicans only allowed him seven when it came to filling a SCOTUS seat

The American people rejected Obama in 2014 and 2016.

After the November Massacre, It will be fun to see your response when we tell you that the people rejected Trump, Graham and Kav. :wink:

Indeed. The Dems just put on a huge Preview of Coming Attractions for the show trials they will use to Destroy Anyone Who Doesn't Worship the Prog God.

I am turning into Lindsey Fangrrrrl.

He was awesome yesterday and today.

Indeed. The Dems just put on a huge Preview of Coming Attractions for the show trials they will use to Destroy Anyone Who Doesn't Worship the Prog God

I'm sure more than a few good Democrats are disgusted and are given yet another reason to Walk Away. This disgusting spectacle just pushed a lot of Independents to get out and vote. The anger of the Republicans will be felt at the polls.

Democrat blood lust has energised Republicans ahead of the midterms | Spectator USA

Over and over again I have heard from people outside of politics and the media, but all over the political spectrum, about their extreme distaste for the Democrats’ blood lust. They see it for what it is: there is no search for truth, it’s not about justice. It’s a well-orchestrated political hit-job designed to destroy a good man and accomplished judge because he represents an end to Leftist control of the Supreme Court which they have used since the 1930s as a super-legislature to force their radical, dehumanising agenda on the country over the objections of the American people.

This will have an impact on the upcoming midterm elections – but not the way Democrats will hope. They envision their pussy-hat wearing legions descending on the polls and sweeping into power a host of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez clones and their ‘male allies.’ ‘This is it comrades,’ you can hear them say, ‘today we overthrow the patriarchy!’ But no. They have done, once again, for Republicans what Republicans could not do for themselves: energise the base.

Democrats are going to find out that one of the problems with lying is that when you make it a habit, even you don’t know where the truth ends and your fictions begin. But anyone not already deeply invested in Trump-hatred can see the Kavanaugh slanders, the sudden recollections of decades old parties just before a key Senate vote, the flim-flam affadavits, and the internally
contradictory hand-written statements for what they are: just brass-knuckled, any weapon at hand, dirty dealing.

On Wednesday afternoon, Leftist media was abuzz because a man claimed that Kavanaugh raped someone on a boat in 1998. The same man had also accused Donald Trump of manslaughter and called for a military coup in the United States. Naturally, he was deemed a credible accuser until he recanted on Twitter late in the day.

Remember when Harry Reid lied about Mitt Romney’s tax returns in 2012? When he was called out on it after the election he justified is by saying, ‘Well, it worked didn’t it?’ The same ethic is at work now. But unlike in 2012, we know about it before the election. And that’s when freshly galvanised Republicans and disgusted independents may very well take their revenge on Democrats. What they sow in malice we may shortly see them reap in tears.

I know everybody want's to get into Trump's panties, first it was Sessions, then Putin, now Lindsey.....according to Stormy....its small enough to fit a tite white ass......fella's have at it!!

DANG!?

View attachment 219013

And where is lying spewing Rudy the fraud?
Dershowitz wants more time for Democrats to pull a 'Mueller' - open an investigation of Kavanaugh based on ZERO EVIDENCE of a crime, allowing them to go digging into everything in his past so they can either find a crime or manufacture one....

DANG!?

upload_2018-9-28_10-56-30.png

And where is lying spewing Rudy the fraud?

That's rightie'.

upload_2018-9-28_10-57-41.png

Democrats are the biggest sore losers.

They support Kaep, Waters, Cuomo..

People who kneel for the Anthem, want violence against opposition and say America was never that great. Wtf?

Indeed. The Dems just put on a huge Preview of Coming Attractions for the show trials they will use to Destroy Anyone Who Doesn't Worship the Prog God

I'm sure more than a few good Democrats are disgusted and are given yet another reason to Walk Away. This disgusting spectacle just pushed a lot of Independents to get out and vote. The anger of the Republicans will be felt at the polls.

Democrat blood lust has energised Republicans ahead of the midterms | Spectator USA

Over and over again I have heard from people outside of politics and the media, but all over the political spectrum, about their extreme distaste for the Democrats’ blood lust. They see it for what it is: there is no search for truth, it’s not about justice. It’s a well-orchestrated political hit-job designed to destroy a good man and accomplished judge because he represents an end to Leftist control of the Supreme Court which they have used since the 1930s as a super-legislature to force their radical, dehumanising agenda on the country over the objections of the American people.

This will have an impact on the upcoming midterm elections – but not the way Democrats will hope. They envision their pussy-hat wearing legions descending on the polls and sweeping into power a host of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez clones and their ‘male allies.’ ‘This is it comrades,’ you can hear them say, ‘today we overthrow the patriarchy!’ But no. They have done, once again, for Republicans what Republicans could not do for themselves: energise the base.

Democrats are going to find out that one of the problems with lying is that when you make it a habit, even you don’t know where the truth ends and your fictions begin. But anyone not already deeply invested in Trump-hatred can see the Kavanaugh slanders, the sudden recollections of decades old parties just before a key Senate vote, the flim-flam affadavits, and the internally
contradictory hand-written statements for what they are: just brass-knuckled, any weapon at hand, dirty dealing.

On Wednesday afternoon, Leftist media was abuzz because a man claimed that Kavanaugh raped someone on a boat in 1998. The same man had also accused Donald Trump of manslaughter and called for a military coup in the United States. Naturally, he was deemed a credible accuser until he recanted on Twitter late in the day.

Remember when Harry Reid lied about Mitt Romney’s tax returns in 2012? When he was called out on it after the election he justified is by saying, ‘Well, it worked didn’t it?’ The same ethic is at work now. But unlike in 2012, we know about it before the election. And that’s when freshly galvanised Republicans and disgusted independents may very well take their revenge on Democrats. What they sow in malice we may shortly see them reap in tears.

Indeed.

#WalkAway is morphing into #RunAwayAsFastAsYouFuckingCan

See how fake , Flake is.

upload_2018-9-28_11-15-24.png

4 days and FBI investigation would be wrong to do.
To clear kava gang trains name.

But Kava won't call for one to clear his name. Why is that?
If untrue, I would call in everybody! FBI, CIA and NSA
if none of this was true against me as a male DOPer or not!

Kavanaugh was the target of a political 'suicide bombing'...Ford was the poor victim the Democrat Jihadists used to carry the bomb, all perpetrated in the name of their religious political ideology and in attempt to get back power. The planning for this attack, as Graham pointed out, began when Feinstein received the letter - before she met with Kavanaugh. The full attack was detonated yesterday; however Graham exposed the plot / attack after the fact.
Jeff Flake seems to be voting yes to get it out of committee..

fyi:
"In March 2016, Flake said that Judge Merrick Garland, President Barack Obama's nominee for the Supreme Court seat vacated by the death of Antonin Scalia, should not be confirmed unless Hillary Clinton wins the 2016 presidential election."

OOPS! Yep! Graham did that as well. Held it for a year plus.

View attachment 219029

Yep! Mr. Fake?
Obama stated that if the GOP wanted to run things and get their way they needed to WIN SOME ELECTIONS....Democrats laughed and cheered.

Democrats have been rejected by the American people, are not in power, are in the minority, and although Obama's words apply to THEM now, the whiny little bitches are screaming how 'unfair' and how 'wrong' it is when it happens to them.

Sit Up, Suck It Up, & STFU.....

'Want things to change? Win some elections'.

In the meantime, Graham just exposed the world to the fact that Democrats are lying, conniving, US citizen-abusing, selfish scumbags who will do ANYTHINNG to regain power....

'Want things to change? Win some elections'.

The Dims threw away a lot of votes yesterday. As yesterday's hearings recede into the near past, they can be better viewed as a whole and the Dims are emerging in a very bad light.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/postkavanaugh_democrats_will_reap_the_whirlwind.html

The Democratic Party has demonstrated for all to see just how soulless it has become. The Democrats on the committee disgraced themselves. The two youngsters, Harris and Booker (neither of them will ever be president), are callow, shallow, rude, and power-mad. We have seen what they are made of: pure narcissism.

What we saw today was the judiciary committee Democrats mercilessly abusing Kavanaugh, again, having already abused Blasey Ford into a stupor. Kavanaugh was justifiably enraged and fought hard against his abusers. He did a magnificent job. So did Sen. Graham in defense of Kavanaugh.

Any senator who votes against Kavanaugh now is betraying his own inability to see the truth when it is sitting right in front of him. Any senator who votes against this man now is signaling his approval of wholesale character assassination for sordid political purposes. The Democrats in the Senate might consider that.

A no vote is a vote for more of the horrific circus we saw today.

See how fake , Flake is.

View attachment 219032

4 days and FBI investigation would be wrong to do.
To clear kava gang trains name.

But Kava won't call for one to clear his name. Why is that?
If untrue, I would call in everybody! FBI, CIA and NSA
if none of this was true against me as a male DOPer or not!

Simple as this: They don't want the FBI talking to Mark Judge.
Bitch McTurtle is gonna ram this through come hell or high water.
Seeing as how only 1 in 3 Americans want Kav confirmed - It won't play well in November.
Shame on Flake - And just when I thought he might grow a set.
He's gonna be living with this decision for a long time.

Forum List

Back