Lindsey Graham

See how fake , Flake is.

View attachment 219032

4 days and FBI investigation would be wrong to do.
To clear kava gang trains name.

But Kava won't call for one to clear his name. Why is that?
If untrue, I would call in everybody! FBI, CIA and NSA
if none of this was true against me as a male DOPer or not!

Simple as this: They don't want the FBI talking to Mark Judge.
Bitch McTurtle is gonna ram this through come hell or high water.
Seeing as how only 1 in 3 Americans want Kav confirmed - It won't play well in November.
Shame on Flake - And just when I thought he might grow a set.
He's gonna be living with this decision for a long time.
Zero Evidence.

Changing Stories.

Flawed Testimony.

HER own witnesses say this never happened.

6 FBI Investigations have already been done.

The Democrats had 6 weeks to bring this all up, to call for FBI investigations, but they never had any intention of doing so until the hearing in order to delay more.

As Graham pointed out, the Democrats had the letter for 6 weeks and any one of them could have gone to the FBI to ask them to investigate - they CHOSE not to.

Last edited:
The American people entrusted the GOP to fill that SCOTUS seat, and they did.
No the American people entrusted that seat to the president of the United States. Congress usurped that right. Check your constitution. Congress is supposed to advise and consent, refusing to hold a hearing is neither. Oh and by the way, you changed your argument from Graham did right by the Democrats. To well we had a right to take that seat. I wish you'd make up your mind.

No dummy, the American people fed up with Obama took the senate away from the Dem's and handed control of advice and consent to the GOP, as punishment. Then the American people took the White House away from Dem's in 2016, reaffirming the decision for the GOP to fill that SCOTUS seat. Its not our fault your side got their ass whooped.
The American people popularly elected Obama for eight years

Republicans only allowed him seven when it came to filling a SCOTUS seat

The American people rejected Obama in 2014 and 2016.

After the November Massacre, It will be fun to see your response when we tell you that the people rejected Trump, Graham and Kav. :wink:

That's big talk from Dem's considering they keep losing elections. :auiqs.jpg:

See how fake , Flake is.

View attachment 219032

Seeing as how only 1 in 3 Americans want Kav confirmed - It won't play well in November.

FYI. Dang..

upload_2018-9-28_11-42-50.png

KavaGangTrain keeps lying. Under Oath. Like 6-8 times know. Exposed.

btw:

National Sexual Assault Hotline got a 201% increase in calls during the Kavanaugh hearing - CNN

See how fake , Flake is.

View attachment 219032

FYI. Dang..

View attachment 219038

Yep, did you see him squirm when confronted with the fact that his Yale roommate said the same thing?
And then he wouldn't deny being a blackout drunk - Looked BAD badgering Klobuchar ...
Maybe he had a few beers watching Dr Ford's testimony yesterday - Certainly was belligerent!
Former roommate says Kavanaugh was 'belligerent when he was very drunk'

Wants to be Trump' s New Attorney General to replace Jeff Sessions.

How do you think he's doing in his 'try out' ?
/——/ He’s doing God’s work by kicking libtard ass.
God has nothing to do with this administration. The bible is very clear on divorce...
/——/ Sorry Tinkerbell but Graham was never divorced
Trumpy, it’s his pick.
/——/ Ahhhh guilty of divorce by association. How liberal of you.

Liberals are a grave threat to our country, traitors who side with America's enemies.
This is a liberal country. The majority of Americans are liberals. Truth and justice is the American way, but that's not what we saw from Senate republicans yesterday.

All you have is his word and her word, that is it. There is no evidence, no witnesses, she claimed there were four at the party and all four denied being there and her friend not only denied being there but said she didn't know who Kavanaugh was. So, in the search of justice in this country, one is presumed innocent until proven guilty and there is absolutely no proof. None.

See how fake , Flake is.

View attachment 219032

FYI. Dang..

View attachment 219038

Yep, did you see him squirm when confronted with the fact that his Yale roommate said the same thing?
And then he wouldn't deny being a blackout drunk - Looked BAD badgering Klobuchar ...
Maybe he had a few beers watching Dr Ford's testimony yesterday - Certainly was belligerent!

KavaGangTrain states he was not there and did not do it.
A real man who was innocent would demand the FBI to look into to clear his good name.
He spewed his good name means everythang to him. Why not KavaGangTrain the godly loving liar
call in the FBI before the vote? OR will other things cum to light, as well as this Gang Train event is true?

Liberals are a grave threat to our country, traitors who side with America's enemies.
This is a liberal country. The majority of Americans are liberals. Truth and justice is the American way, but that's not what we saw from Senate republicans yesterday.

All you have is his word and her word, that is it. There is no evidence, no witnesses, she claimed there were four at the party and all four denied being there and her friend not only denied being there but said she didn't know who Kavanaugh was. So, in the search of justice in this country, one is presumed innocent until proven guilty and there is absolutely no proof. None.
List these four.

Allegations are just that, allegations, Ford lacks proof, she lacks when and where, she lacks witnesses, she lacks anyone that can put her and Kavanaugh together in the same room, same house, same block or even the same city. There is nothing, that means it could or could not of happened but why are we going to presume guilt without evidence?

I’m sorry, I can’t jump on the Lindsay Graham bandwagon. He’s been a complete spineless prick for a decade and he does this one thing right and I’m supposed to love the guy? Yeah good job finally getting your head out of your ass.

Would figure you grotesque farce runners would have learned something from your ass whipping of yesterday but looks like you want and need more
We have more-it’s called elections and just sit tight and wait for the results of your sick, sordid, manufactured pile of shit.

See how fake , Flake is.

View attachment 219032

FYI. Dang..

View attachment 219038

That must be "YOUR TRUTH", because I remember Kavanaugh repeatedly denied that he was a blackout drunk.

List these four.

From the Ford testimony: "There were four boys I remember being there: Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge, P.J. Smyth, and one other boy whose name I cannot recall," Ford said in her prepared remarks. "I remember my friend Leland Ingham attending."

Leland who is a longtime friend of Ford says she doesn't remember the party and said she had never met Kavanaugh.

I’m sorry, I can’t jump on the Lindsay Graham bandwagon. He’s been a complete spineless prick for a decade and he does this one thing right and I’m supposed to love the guy? Yeah good job finally getting your head out of your ass.

I am not a big fan of Graham either, never have been however he is correct on this account.

See how fake , Flake is.

View attachment 219032

FYI. Dang..

View attachment 219038

That must be "YOUR TRUTH", because I remember Kavanaugh repeatedly denied that he was a blackout drunk.

Sorry, no denial - See, Brett merely "fell asleep" :D

But during a line of questioning — by Republicans, no less — in which he denied ever drinking to the point of blacking out, he admitted instead to “falling asleep” after imbibing too many beers.​

Then he asked Klobuchar if she was one .. NO denial - What a worm

When asked again minutes later by Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) if he ever drank so much that he couldn’t remember what happened or parts of what happened, Kavanaugh again squirmed, offering a feeble denial before responding, “you’re asking about blackout. I don’t know, have you?”​

Kavanaugh claims he never passed out from drinking, just ‘fell asleep’

List these four.

From the Ford testimony: "There were four boys I remember being there: Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge, P.J. Smyth, and one other boy whose name I cannot recall," Ford said in her prepared remarks. "I remember my friend Leland Ingham attending."

Leland who is a longtime friend of Ford says she doesn't remember the party and said she had never met Kavanaugh.
But Leland is not well and has an attorney(not a doctor or family) taking care of her and I..am...so...happy...she is caring for herself(spoken with the intonation of a 12 year old)

:no_text11:
upload_2018-9-28_12-37-8.png
:oops8:

See how fake , Flake is.

View attachment 219032

Zero Evidence.

Changing Stories.

Flawed Testimony.

HER own witnesses say this never happened.

6 FBI Investigations have already been done.

The Democrats had 6 weeks to bring this all up, to call for FBI investigations, but they never had any intention of doing so until the hearing in order to delay more.

As Graham pointed out ,the Democrats had the letter for 6 weeks and any one of them could have gone t the FBI to ask them to investigate - they CHOSE not to.

" As Graham pointed out, the Democrats had the letter for 6 weeks and any one of them could have gone to the FBI to ask them to investigate - they CHOSE not to. "

There's never been any reason to refer this matter to the FBI; the Senate has it's own investigators, who can ask questions of witnesses and under penalty of perjury just as well as the FBI or anyone else can. The Senate does whistle-blower investigations all the time where they protect the identity of the accuser, there was no valid reason for Feinstein to sit on that letter for all that time until the last minute. Any honest person has to realize that the Democrats were not after the truth, they were after delay and deny, in other words it was all about politics. They didn't give a fuck about Ford and they didn't give a fuck about Kavanaugh or the turmoil and damage it would do to them and their families. Fuck 'em, I hope they lose their asses come election day.

Forum List

Back