Lindsey Graham

View attachment 219101

I see a pattern in the KavaGangTrain coverup.
/——/ Kavanaugh won, Ford not so much. Your chart is meaningless
BS! Ford said she wants an FBI investigation. KavaGangTrain won't say same in hearing.
Just a fake shame con pass, that he knows the committee and the Great Douche has blocked
the FBI from doing so. Go lie elsewhere.
/——-/ Poor baby. Tissue?
Nope, and no tissue needed. Facts are the facts DOPer.

Graham & Kavanugh have absolutely NO business being involved with government service.

Both Graham & Kavanaugh proved that without any doubt with their respective over the top ranting performances yesterday.

Graham & Kavanaugh BOTH over reacted, over acted, and generally demonstrated they do NOT have the temperament to be a US Senator, nor a US circuit judge.

Graham & Kavanaugh should actually start a new business: they could open a new theater company & teach DRAMA.

View attachment 219101

I see a pattern in the KavaGangTrain coverup.
/——/ Kavanaugh won, Ford not so much. Your chart is meaningless
BS! Ford said she wants an FBI investigation. KavaGangTrain won't say same in hearing.
Just a fake shame con pass, that he knows the committee and the Great Douche has blocked
the FBI from doing so. Go lie elsewhere.
/——-/ Poor baby. Tissue?
Nope, and no tissue needed. Facts are the facts DOPer.
/—-/ The facts are asswipe is the GOP is giving a one week delay to vote for an FBI investigation so you need a new whine.

DANG..Fake Flake require FBI to investigate. Before he will vote yes on full floor.

upload_2018-9-28_16-2-35.png

I thought he saved himself from saying SHIT, by saying sham. Didn’t hear anything of an expletive nature from anyone.....darn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan of sen. Lindsey Graham But he spoke at Kavanaugh hearing With such compassion. I found a new Respect for this man. It's a sad day when Democrats play so unfair and dirty. But the Pandora's box they opened will be impossible to close.

I thought he saved himself from saying SHIT, by saying sham. Didn’t hear anything of an expletive nature from anyone.....darn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
he wanted to say shit. that was the closest he could get.

senator whitehouse had to take a breath before he continued the hearing, he came after graham you see

I'm not a fan of sen. Lindsey Graham But he spoke at Kavanaugh hearing With such compassion. I found a new Respect for this man. It's a sad day when Democrats play so unfair and dirty. But the Pandora's box they opened will be impossible to close.
he was auditioning for Trump's upcoming opening for Attorney General on his reality show... ;)

he was a little bit too effeminate and sort of a drama queen in his performance. imho

upload_2018-9-28_17-2-24.png

I love the Great Pussy Grabber Orange Douche is ordering the FBI
to do an investigation now. Limited scope? What does that mean?
But I'm sure the FBI is motivated to MAGA in their own way.

Liberals are a grave threat to our country, traitors who side with America's enemies.
This is a liberal country. The majority of Americans are liberals. Truth and justice is the American way, but that's not what we saw from Senate republicans yesterday.

All you have is his word and her word, that is it. There is no evidence, no witnesses, she claimed there were four at the party and all four denied being there and her friend not only denied being there but said she didn't know who Kavanaugh was. So, in the search of justice in this country, one is presumed innocent until proven guilty and there is absolutely no proof. None.
:no_text11:View attachment 219050 :oops8:

Leland, stated through her attorney she did not know Kavanaugh and was never there.

Again, innocent until proven guilty and there is no evidence, absolutely none. No witnesses, no place, no date.

Forum List

Back