Lindsey Graham

where do you think most of the polling is done? Inner cities? Yeah, not in rural counties of the REST of the US. Welfare pukes are liberal as can be, and don't want to have to deal with every day events, like WORK, a four letter word to a liberal, like garlic is to a vampire....
Rural areas are sparsely populated. The majority of Americans live in urban areas.

/——/ This is not a liberal country
Wrong. When you look at Americans positions on particular issues, we are definitely a liberal country.

The Economy
  • 82 percent of Americans think wealthy people have too much power and influence in Washington.
Inequality
  • 82 percent of Americans think economic inequality is a “very big” (48 percent) or “moderately big” (34 percent) problem. Even 69 percent of Republicans share this view.
Money in Politics
  • 96 percent of Americans—including 96 percent of Republicans—believe money in politics is to blame for the dysfunction of the U.S. political system.
Taxes
  • 80 percent of Americans think some corporations don’t pay their fair share of taxes.
Health Care
  • 60 percent of Americans believe “it is the federal government’s responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage.”
Climate Change and the Environment
  • 76 percent of voters are “very concerned” or “somewhat concerned” about climate change.
Immigration
  • 68 percent of Americans—including 48 percent of Republicans—believe the country’s openness to people from around the world “is essential to who we are as a nation.” Just 29 percent say that “if America is too open to people from all over the world, we risk losing our identity as a nation.”
These are not positions Lindsey Graham has championed. He is a minority. Conservative extremism, is a minority. Graham, McConnell, Hatch and their ilk, are all on their way out the door.
/—-/ Your fake polls are laughable. The statements can easily be debunked.

Lindsey Grandstand ? That coward had that lady lawyer talk for him when Ford was there. Then had plenty to say when Kav came up .
yeah, he had plenty of Dog Barking grand standing but not

A SINGLE QUESTION on the hearing purpose..... no questioning at all, to get to the truth of whether Kavanaugh did this to Dr. Ford or is he LYING about it....

Twas a SHAM of a hearing, by Republicans....

all we found out from him....
is

HE DRANK THE YEAR....He likes beer

:rolleyes:

TDS alert! :p

The Senator simply told the truth. Hatch is now doing the same.

Indeed. Graham said what needed to be said. This is the ugliest political persecution since the McCarthy era.
And how do you feel about the victims?

I feel quite relieved that the victims, Brett, Ashley and their two daughters, are getting through this hateful ordeal.

I feel sorry for Ford due to the disgraceful manner in which she was used and abused by the Dems. She needs help, but a Senate Confirmation hearing is not a therapist's couch.

Indeed. Graham said what needed to be said. This is the ugliest political persecution since the McCarthy era.

I feel quite relieved that the victims, Brett, Ashley and their two daughters, are getting through this hateful ordeal.

I feel sorry for Ford due to the disgraceful manner in which she was used and abused by the Dems. She needs help, but a Senate Confirmation hearing is not a therapist's couch.
It's a shame they are finding out (if they didn't already know) that their father/husband was a creep when he was younger.

It's a shame they are finding out (if they didn't already know) that their father/husband was a creep when he was younger.

Oh, there is plenty of shame, but it has nothing to do with Brett Kavanaugh.

The shame is all with the Dems and their hateful abuse of power which harmed both Dr Ford and the Kavanaugh family.

So I'm watching this hearing and I'm so baffled by this line that both accused and accuser have been treated badly. One accuses the other of sexual assault. Doesn't that mean that 1 of them deserves repercussions? One of them have to be lying. Seems like such an inane statement.

Word .

One of them is guilty of perjury. Or bat shit crazy . Or both!

I would argue that it’s the one who testified that loud, aggressive drunks snuck up on her from behind. And whose friends and witnesses said it never happened
Friends that have reason to lie about this. Not for nothing. Not one of the members of the GOP dares to claim they don't believe Ford. The best that they can do is that they don't know. If I conduct a job interview and I have reason to believe the person I'm interviewing committed sexual assault, I'm picking somebody else. If that's true for a regular job interview, why pray tell should that NOT be true for a position on the supreme court? Can you answer that question?
Probably because the Democrats are trying to lower the standards.
They try to trivialize the process by calling it a job interview.
They also refuse to give the judge the presumption of innocence because they can't prove he did it and he proved he was innocent according to witnesses Dr Ford provided. Democrats don't care that her story doesn't check out. They want to disqualify him with demonstrably false accusations.

Wants to be Trump' s New Attorney General to replace Jeff Sessions.

How do you think he's doing in his 'try out' ?
Fuck Graham! Fuck that piece of shit! He's mentally incapable of being anywhere near a public office.
He spoke the truth from his heart and he is right.

Horseshit, while Kavanaugh and Graham were flailing about Democrats the primary reason for the proceedings was actually very credible accusation.

They couldn’t go after the accuser politically so they instead were playing to deflect to Democrats and even somehow squeezed in yet another Clinton conspiracy.

Graham was putting on exactly the clown show he was railing against.

Fuck Graham! Fuck that piece of shit! He's mentally incapable of being anywhere near a public office.

Horseshit, while Kavanaugh and Graham were flailing about Democrats the primary reason for the proceedings was actually very credible accusation.

They couldn’t go after the accuser politically so they instead were playing to deflect to Democrats and even somehow squeezed in yet another Clinton conspiracy.

AMEN!

Republican Senators are a disgrace to humanity, to our country, to God our father, to women who have been sexually assaulted, to JUSTICE for all.

where do you think most of the polling is done? Inner cities? Yeah, not in rural counties of the REST of the US. Welfare pukes are liberal as can be, and don't want to have to deal with every day events, like WORK, a four letter word to a liberal, like garlic is to a vampire....
Rural areas are sparsely populated. The majority of Americans live in urban areas.
Yet it seems that the Rural areas that the sickly vagina candidate FLEW OVER, ended up being her downfall. This is a Republic not a Democracy, when you forget those in the middle, they end up resenting morons like you.

Nice audition that I'm certain Donald lapped up like pablum. Kav also channeled the outrage of his Orange God. Neither Lindsey Graham nor Bart O'Kavanaugh has the temperament for a high level position in the justice system. It's like PLEASE stop yelling .. my ears are bleeding! Additionally they are too partisan.

Ms Ford's cautious, thoughtful, soft-spoken testimony wins in the end. Her expertise in psychology and the human brain helped even further.

Watch out - THE CLINTON'S and DEEP STATE ARE COMIN' TO GIT YA!! :lol:

AMEN!

Republican Senators are a disgrace to humanity, to our country, to God our father, to women who have been sexually assaulted, to JUSTICE for all.
None of this was necessary.
Yet you in your biased opinion feel the victims of political malfeasance acted disgraceful.
There is a process that is set forth by precedence and by regulations that Democrats refused to follow.
In that manner the Democrats have attempted to hold up this confirmation by hook or by crook. They don't have the proof and they don't have the votes. A couple of Democrats have stormed out in protest and refuse to participate, which is what they have been doing during this entire process, refusing to ask pertinent questions when they were given opportunity to do so. The only people to blame for this travesty is the Democrats themselves. They wanted it, and yesterday they congradulated themselves for causing it. It was despicable to see.

Last edited:

The American people entrusted the GOP to fill that SCOTUS seat, and they did.
No the American people entrusted that seat to the president of the United States. Congress usurped that right. Check your constitution. Congress is supposed to advise and consent, refusing to hold a hearing is neither. Oh and by the way, you changed your argument from Graham did right by the Democrats. To well we had a right to take that seat. I wish you'd make up your mind.

No dummy, the American people fed up with Obama took the senate away from the Dem's and handed control of advice and consent to the GOP, as punishment. Then the American people took the White House away from Dem's in 2016, reaffirming the decision for the GOP to fill that SCOTUS seat. Its not our fault your side got their ass whooped.
The American people popularly elected Obama for eight years

Republicans only allowed him seven when it came to filling a SCOTUS seat

The American people rejected Obama in 2014 and 2016.

After the November Massacre, It will be fun to see your response when we tell you that the people rejected Trump, Graham and Kav. :wink:

Cavanaugh does not have the temperament or demeanor to be a NEUTRAL justice on the Supreme court...

He showed his political partisan disrespectful side that is not conducive with being a supreme court justice

He also showed that his temper matches that of a mean drunk, as described.

Trump hates druggies and alcoholics.... not certain Trump can be happy with this kavanaugh weakness....

You noticed that too? Yep, it wasn't hard to imagine him when he got mean and aggressive after a few beers.

Lindsey Graham is my new hero!

Heheh - I was waiting for someone to bring in a fainting couch. :cool-45:

Lindsey-Graham.jpeg

AMEN!

Hyperbole much?

Yes because Dem senators using a woman's pain for Campaign 2020 soundbytes is completely ethical.

Justice involves guilty until proven innocent? Ready for some show trials comrade? Pour Encourager es autres?

Forum List

Back