‘Friction,’ ‘Bad-Mouthing,’ ‘Anxiety’ Infest Dysfunctional Harris Campaign

That was a question on a forum i joined recently and then i got banned after 24hours because i said it was strange an airport employee of some country, stole a bright pink suitcase being that he was male. And people lost their shit, reported me as a bigot. lol.

That was a question on a forum i joined recently and then i got banned after 24hours because i said it was strange an airport employee of some country, stole a bright pink suitcase being that he was male. And people lost their shit, reported me as a bigot. lol.

And which forum might that be?

Area you allowed to post links to other forums? I will pm it to you if i can find it..

It's allowed.

You just can't point out Kamala has low crowd sizes and her entire campaign is bullshit.

Normally this place is quite permissive, admittedly.

But some moderators get a little tampon soaked from time to time.

What a shocker! ALL of her staff quit except f

What a shocker! In three years she lost 43 out of 47 staffers. Political staffers would kill for positions with the Vice President. If Kamala can't manage her personal staff, what makes anyone think she can be Commander-In-Chief?
She's notorious for not managing her staff well -and she wants to manage the country?

She's notorious for not managing her staff well -and she wants to manage the country?

HEY.

I will have you know that perfectly functional staff took her all the way to not showing up in IOWA and dropping out with zero votes/delegates.

Errr..

Did I mention she's a BLACK FEMALE?

Bigot.

HEY.

I will have you know that perfectly functional staff took her all the way to not showing up in IOWA and dropping out with zero votes/delegates.

Errr..

Did I mention she's a BLACK FEMALE?

Bigot.
lol. she's "a middle class girl" (campain commercial) but with a Marxist father (economics professor) who only understands DEI.. I swear im getting sniffs of DEI in the gauching thing

Forum List

Back