🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LIONS pre-games...So far so good!!!!!

Caroljo

Gold Member
Jun 2, 2009
Michigan
The Lions have an awesome team this year....have won all pre-games!! My son and family are coming home this Sunday for 2 weeks leave, he bought us tickets to the Lions/Vikings game on the 8th.....I'm soooo excited! I have never been to a big game like this, it's going to be fun! :)

The Lions have an awesome team this year....have won all pre-games!! My son and family are coming home this Sunday for 2 weeks leave, he bought us tickets to the Lions/Vikings game on the 8th.....I'm soooo excited! I have never been to a big game like this, it's going to be fun! :)

You might consider wearing a protective undergarment so as to not let your excitement leave an undesireable stain on your stadium seat.

:lol:

You might consider wearing a protective undergarment so as to not let your excitement leave an undesireable stain on your stadium seat.

:lol:

Lol! That actually might be a good idea!! :)

Forum List

Back