Lipstick Faux Lesbians to Agitate @ Sochi Olympics...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Pseudo-lesbians, ballet, in Sochi Olympics opening | FOX Sports on MSN

^If Lesbians looked like this in Real Life and weren't Fat, Bitter Trucker Lookin' Hateful slugs, the world might be a better place for them. :thup:

As for the "Politics" behind this...

Well.

It's probably more about Advertising for the Band.

"The women in Tatu put on a lesbian act that is largely seen as an attention-getting gimmick."

In reality... Isn't that what all Lesbians are doing?...

They just aren't Smokin' Hot while they are doing it and the Attention they are looking for is not Positive... By Design.

:)

peace...

So as long as they are not stereotypical lesbians, they are ok? lmao

Plenty of lesbians don't look like the diesel dykes. But whether they look feminine or not is not the question.

"The women in Tatu put on a lesbian act that is largely seen as an attention-getting gimmick."

peace...

You think all lesbians are doing what they do to get attention?

I thought you couldn't get any more shallow than the "If they were all pretty it would be ok". But then I reread what you said.

tatu-boobs.jpg

So not Lesbians...

peace...

I guess now the games are just for wacko liberal groups to do their protesting. They can't get anyone to listen to their bullshit, so highjack the Olympics to make people listen.

^If Lesbians looked like this in Real Life and weren't Fat, Bitter Trucker Lookin' Hateful slugs, the world might be a better place for them. :thup:

Well.

They just aren't Smokin' Hot while they are doing it and the Attention they are looking for is not Positive... By Design.

peace...

Wait. Are you saying there's no such thing as "pretty" lesbians?

Really?

Dude...your ignorance, not to mention homophobia, is showing!

Well.

peace...

Really?

You put "pretty" in quotes... And then made the Claim that I said that...

Back it the fuck up or get the fuck out of my Thread. :thup:

peace...

Well.

peace...

Really?

peace...

Lipstick Faux Lesbians

^If Lesbians looked like this in Real Life and weren't Fat, Bitter Trucker Lookin' Hateful slugs, the world might be a better place for them.

Did you not imply it? What is a "Lipstick Faux Lesbian"?

If you think there aren't pretty lesbians, just say so. Everyone already knows you're a bigoted fool.

Got some news for ya too, sweetie.

There's also gay men out there that don't fit the stereotype you homophobes have.

Could be one standing right next to you. Real close.

Last edited:

Really?

peace...

^If Lesbians looked like this in Real Life and weren't Fat, Bitter Trucker Lookin' Hateful slugs, the world might be a better place for them.

Did you not imply it?

If you think there aren't pretty lesbians, just say so. Everyone already knows you're a bigoted fool.

Got some news for ya too, sweetie.

There's also gay men out there that don't fit the stereotype you homophobes have.

Could be one standing right next to you. Real close.

You don't speak for "everyone", fuckface. :thup:

peace...

Well.

peace...

T.a.t.u has been using pseudo lesbian stint since their inception which is more than 10 years ago.

Well.

peace...

Really?

Darlin', Mal puts on his homophobia every morning before his underwear. He wears it proudly.

Forum List

Back