Sep 27, 2012
- individual mandate
- 60B hike on health insurers
- 20B tax on medical device companies.
- 13B increase on FSAs
- tanning bed taxes
- 30% percent tax hike on dividends
- 86B hike in medicare payroll tax
There are a few others but i felt these hit the MC directly. All done is past few years
Such disingenuous hatred surrounding this bill. No one will even explain why, except post a link.. smh
Sad. Bigly.
I will enjoy trumps cut
giphy.gif

BTW, be sure to send those tax cuts you get, back to the govt with a note that says "shove it" :thup:

Add the huge tax increase on tobacco, Obama approved that tax increase within his first couple months in 2009 AND then blue states all over the country followed his lead and slammed the poor and middle class by increasing the state tax on tobacco. Dem's tax the living shit out of the poor and middle class at the state level, and the federal level with these sneaky backdoor taxes nobody ever talks about. Democrats are the poor's worst enemy.

- individual mandate
- 13B increase on FSAs
- tanning bed taxes
There are a few others but i felt these hit the MC directly. All done is past few years
Such disingenuous hatred surrounding this bill. No one will even explain why, except post a link.. smh
Sad. Bigly.
I will enjoy trumps cut
giphy.gif

BTW, be sure to send those tax cuts you get, back to the govt with a note that says "shove it" :thup:

You left out the Clinton tax hikes that led to a balanced budget.

Add the huge tax increase on tobacco, Obama approved that tax increase within his first couple months in 2009 AND then blue states all over the country followed his lead and slammed the poor and middle class by increasing the state tax on tobacco. Dem's tax the living shit out of the poor and middle class at the state level, and the federal level with these sneaky backdoor taxes nobody ever talks about. Democrats are the poor's worst enemy.
Shit, who doesnt need a black market for cigarettes?
Ooops maybe this guy
New York man who died after chokehold by police was allegedly selling illegal cigarettes

- individual mandate
- 13B increase on FSAs
- tanning bed taxes
Sad. Bigly.
I will enjoy trumps cut
giphy.gif

Why is more theft the answer to support unconstitutional programs?

- individual mandate
- 13B increase on FSAs
- tanning bed taxes
Sad. Bigly.
I will enjoy trumps cut
giphy.gif

Oh, here we go again. Do you want to tell me the income tax is unconstitutional too? lol

- individual mandate
- 13B increase on FSAs
- tanning bed taxes
Sad. Bigly.
I will enjoy trumps cut
giphy.gif

If taxation is theft then you either endorse theft, or you oppose having any government.

- individual mandate
- 13B increase on FSAs
- tanning bed taxes
Sad. Bigly.
I will enjoy trumps cut
giphy.gif

Fortunately for you the new tax law doesn't prevent you from paying more.

Nutbags have grown to love this deficit increasing tax cut for the rich so much that they are terminally pissed off about it. They can’t stop bitching about shit that they think is worse. It’s awesome.

- individual mandate
- 13B increase on FSAs
- tanning bed taxes
Sad. Bigly.
I will enjoy trumps cut
giphy.gif

It's your debt too.

- individual mandate
- 13B increase on FSAs
- tanning bed taxes
Sad. Bigly.
I will enjoy trumps cut
giphy.gif

It's your debt too.

I'm not the one complaining about lower taxes.

Ooops maybe this guy
New York man who died after chokehold by police was allegedly selling illegal cigarettes

The tax on tobacco in NY City is unreal, a pack cost like $15. Poor people thought they could outsmart tax and spend Dem's by rolling their own, Dem's caught on and slammed roll your own tobacco with a tax increase also.

- individual mandate
- 13B increase on FSAs
- tanning bed taxes
Sad. Bigly.
I will enjoy trumps cut
giphy.gif

It's your debt too.
Not worried about it. The bill will not come due in my lifetime.

- individual mandate
- 13B increase on FSAs
- tanning bed taxes
Sad. Bigly.
I will enjoy trumps cut
giphy.gif

It's your debt too.

The interest on the debt is one of the top five government spending programs we are paying for.

Ooops maybe this guy

The tax on tobacco in NY City is unreal, a pack cost like $15. Poor people thought they could outsmart tax and spend Dem's by rolling their own, Dem's caught on and slammed roll your own tobacco with a tax increase also.

And CHIP was to be funded by a tax on a product that Dems tried desperately to destroy.

Now after successfully destroying the tax to fund it, they now cry about CHIP going broke? What about the children Dems?

Nutbags have grown to love this deficit increasing tax cut for the rich so much that they are terminally pissed off about it. They can’t stop bitching about shit that they think is worse. It’s awesome.

You sending your savings back to the government?

Didn’t think so.

Nope. That is beside the point.

It’s exactly the point. You want the force of government to do what you can easily do yourself.

- individual mandate
- 13B increase on FSAs
- tanning bed taxes
Sad. Bigly.
I will enjoy trumps cut
giphy.gif

It's your debt too.

The interest on the debt is one of the top five government spending programs we are paying for.

Let me take a wild guess here. If Obama hadn't pissed away $10 trillion, that interest on the debt would be a lot lower.

Forum List

Back