List of middle class tax hikes the left cheered on

- individual mandate
- 60B hike on health insurers
- 20B tax on medical device companies.
- 13B increase on FSAs
- tanning bed taxes
- 30% percent tax hike on dividends
- 86B hike in medicare payroll tax
There are a few others but i felt these hit the MC directly. All done is past few years
Such disingenuous hatred surrounding this bill. No one will even explain why, except post a link.. smh
Sad. Bigly.
I will enjoy trumps cut
giphy.gif

BTW, be sure to send those tax cuts you get, back to the govt with a note that says "shove it" :thup:

You left out the Clinton tax hikes that led to a balanced budget.

Fortunately for you the new tax law doesn't prevent you from paying more.

It's your debt too.
Not worried about it. The bill will not come due in my lifetime.

The interest on the debt is one of the top five government spending programs we are paying for.

So what?

The government wastes our money every second of every day so I would rather keep as much of my own money as I can but you are free to send any savings you get from the tax cuts back to the US treasury.

But we all know you won't.

Add the huge tax increase on tobacco, Obama approved that tax increase within his first couple months in 2009 AND then blue states all over the country followed his lead and slammed the poor and middle class by increasing the state tax on tobacco. Dem's tax the living shit out of the poor and middle class at the state level, and the federal level with these sneaky backdoor taxes nobody ever talks about. Democrats are the poor's worst enemy.
Shit, who doesnt need a black market for cigarettes?
Ooops maybe this guy
New York man who died after chokehold by police was allegedly selling illegal cigarettes

The tax on tobacco in NY City is unreal, a pack cost like $15. Poor people thought they could outsmart tax and spend Dem's by rolling their own, Dem's caught on and slammed roll your own tobacco with a tax increase also.

And CHIP was to be funded by a tax on a product that Dems tried desperately to destroy.

Now after successfully destroying the tax to fund it, they now cry about CHIP going broke? What about the children Dems?

The biggest lie in politics is that Dem's care about the poor and middle class. Every Dem run blue state taxes the crap out of the poor and middle class and funnels the money to public employee unions who kick back money to reelect Dem's.

Add the huge tax increase on tobacco, Obama approved that tax increase within his first couple months in 2009 AND then blue states all over the country followed his lead and slammed the poor and middle class by increasing the state tax on tobacco. Dem's tax the living shit out of the poor and middle class at the state level, and the federal level with these sneaky backdoor taxes nobody ever talks about. Democrats are the poor's worst enemy.
Ooops maybe this guy
New York man who died after chokehold by police was allegedly selling illegal cigarettes

The tax on tobacco in NY City is unreal, a pack cost like $15. Poor people thought they could outsmart tax and spend Dem's by rolling their own, Dem's caught on and slammed roll your own tobacco with a tax increase also.

And CHIP was to be funded by a tax on a product that Dems tried desperately to destroy.

Now after successfully destroying the tax to fund it, they now cry about CHIP going broke? What about the children Dems?

The biggest lie in politics is that Dem's care about the poor and middle class. Every Dem run blue state taxes the crap out of the poor and middle class and funnels the money to public employee unions who kick back money to reelect Dem's.
Like extremely high property taxes?
Lol i find it amusing they vote for high taxes then bitch when i dont pay for it.

IMG_4812.JPG

Btw the wife (she has a PT job as a virtual office manager) and I we make roughly $140k.

If you take $25k st deduction, $10k local taxes, mort deduction and my 4 children deduction, I should be able to get under $90k mark. That means my taxes go from 25% to 12%! Tax time might be a good time for me.

If I can’t get them under $90k, then my taxes stay the same and will cost me more! [emoji26]

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

- individual mandate
- 13B increase on FSAs
- tanning bed taxes
There are a few others but i felt these hit the MC directly. All done is past few years
Such disingenuous hatred surrounding this bill. No one will even explain why, except post a link.. smh
Sad. Bigly.
I will enjoy trumps cut
giphy.gif

BTW, be sure to send those tax cuts you get, back to the govt with a note that says "shove it" :thup:

and the small government of newt gingrich and the contract with America.
quite being such a hack.

Ooops maybe this guy

Like extremely high property taxes?
Lol i find it amusing they vote for high taxes then bitch when i dont pay for it.

The property tax scams are out of control in some states. CA, NJ, NY, IL. They raised taxes through the roof but even that was not enough to fund all the promised benefits to public employee unions. Public employee pensions are under funded by hundreds of billions of dollars at the state level. At one point California alone was in the red over $300 billion.

Its no longer Dem vs Rep in these states, its the public employee unions vs the taxpayers.

View attachment 166972

Btw the wife (she has a PT job as a virtual office manager) and I we make roughly $140k.

If you take $25k st deduction, $10k local taxes, mort deduction and my 4 children deduction, I should be able to get under $90k mark. That means my taxes go from 25% to 12%! Tax time might be a good time for me.

If I can’t get them under $90k, then my taxes stay the same and will cost me more! [emoji26]

How would it cost you more? You are still only paying 12 percent on that first $90,000

- individual mandate
- 13B increase on FSAs
- tanning bed taxes
Sad. Bigly.
I will enjoy trumps cut
giphy.gif

quite being such a hack.

lol, you're either lying or you're stupid. Pick one.

- individual mandate
- 13B increase on FSAs
- tanning bed taxes
Sad. Bigly.
I will enjoy trumps cut
giphy.gif

quite being such a hack.

Another freedom post folks from one of our lefty friends.

Nutbags have grown to love this deficit increasing tax cut for the rich so much that they are terminally pissed off about it. They can’t stop bitching about shit that they think is worse. It’s awesome.

You sending your savings back to the government?

Didn’t think so.

Nope. That is beside the point.

It’s exactly the point. You want the force of government to do what you can easily do yourself.

You are losing your mind. It’s OK.

- individual mandate
- 13B increase on FSAs
- tanning bed taxes
Sad. Bigly.
I will enjoy trumps cut
giphy.gif

quite being such a hack.

U.S._Federal_Tax_Receipts_as_a_Percentage_of_GDP_1945%E2%80%932015.jpg

See what happened to revenues as a percentage of GDP after the Clinton tax increases in 1993?

View attachment 166972

How would it cost you more? You are still only paying 12 percent on that first $90,000

I don't think he understands how brackets work and I don't think he cares.

Now is your chance to whine about the middle class to obama, people
Take advantage

- individual mandate
- 13B increase on FSAs
- tanning bed taxes
Sad. Bigly.
I will enjoy trumps cut
giphy.gif

quite being such a hack.

U.S._Federal_Tax_Receipts_as_a_Percentage_of_GDP_1945%E2%80%932015.jpg

See what happened to revenues as a percentage of GDP after the Clinton tax increases in 1993?
Up down up down so what

- individual mandate
- 13B increase on FSAs
- tanning bed taxes
Sad. Bigly.
I will enjoy trumps cut
giphy.gif

the libturds in chicago tried a penny an ounce tax on soft drinks until the people got it stopped. hly shit, they do love the peoples money.

Forum List

Back