List of terrorist attacks in the US of A

Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wiki is hardly the best source, but this seems reasonably accurate and show how many attacks were carried out be the extremist US right wing, the extremist US left wing, and people from various countries the US has attacked or annexed over time, along with 27 committed by the Jewish defence league.
A few were down to Muslims, but most of them were against Israeli targets, and none were before the US interfered in middle eastern politics.

What should be done with all these extremists?
Right now we should single out the Jihadist ones, maybe ban any madrassa-educated freaks from entering the country.

Madrasa mean school in Arabic.
That suggests you want to ban anyone with an education from America.

I understood you did that years ago - Look at the fucking Bush family. :D

Wiki is hardly the best source, but this seems reasonably accurate and show how many attacks were carried out be the extremist US right wing, the extremist US left wing, and people from various countries the US has attacked or annexed over time, along with 27 committed by the Jewish defence league.
A few were down to Muslims, but most of them were against Israeli targets, and none were before the US interfered in middle eastern politics.

Oh, so you are a Muslim. Instead of making it clear to everyone that you do NOT support these kinds of attacks, you pass off the blame. Nope, this Islamic terrorism is inexcusable.

Doesn't mention the attacks by countries though. Because somehow going into a country with 100,000 troops and killing hundreds of thousands is okay, but going in with 10 and killing 100 is not okay.

I think you'll find Saddam kept the terrorists dead.

saddam started his career circa 1970 by "purging" his political rivals STALIN STYLE-------he exhibited his love for allah by grabbing jews from their houses ---stripping them nude and hanging them in the public square-----these actions titillated
muslimah sluts. He then went about terrorizing both kurds and Shiites and committed genocide against them ----murdering them in the scores of thousands. He also monetarily funded terrorist actions like muslimah sluts who put bombs on their stinking asses for the glory of murdering children for allah-------he gave them the bomb belts and rewarded their parents with tens of thousands of dollars. He is adulated by sunni muslims to this day.

He was a psychopath/megalomaniac, as were his sons.

Uday: career of rape, torture and murder

This is very interesting.
The above poster complains of terrorist actions, but totally refuses to condemn or even accept the Jewish terrorist attacks against America, even though they are undisputed history.
Personally, I condemn ALL terrorist acts, regardless of who committed them.

Really? It seems as if you are making excuses for them!

Madrasa mean school in Arabic.
That suggests you want to ban anyone with an education from America.

I understood you did that years ago - Look at the fucking Bush family. :D

not exactly------any more than BET MIDRASH means "school" in Hebrew.
You are not alone, Freddie----I have known lots of muslims from south east
asia ------they did not know much about Arabic usage or the use of SEMITIC
LANGUAGES either

Nope, this Islamic terrorism is inexcusable.

I agree - Will you also condemn Jewish terrorist actions in the United States?

Terrorist criminals should condemned by name------you got names? I have lots of
names ------how about we refer to the stinking slut whore bitch heroine of the mosques------WAFA IDRIS------as the FILTHY muslimah whore of Ramallah---and every whore UM FARTIMAH who sends her daughters to anyone of the three girl's schools named in honor of that pile of shit for allah------also a 'muslimah whore bitch slut'???
over to you indofreddie

Off the top of my head I cannot thing of even one jew who tried to murder
American children for the sake of ----the GOD OF ZION

PS-----I am trying to remember some "jewish terrorist" who invaded a social service
party with a machine gun in the USA------

Terrorist criminals should condemned by name------you got names? I have lots

Any excuse to avoid condemning terrorism.

Come on, admit you support Jewish terrorist acts in the United states or condemn them right now.

Terrorist criminals should condemned by name------you got names? I have lots

Any excuse to avoid condemning terrorism.

Come on, admit you support Jewish terrorist acts in the United states or condemn them right now.

It is not clear to me to which "terrorist" actions or persons you refer? do you have
an EVENT or a NAME? So far you have decided to NOT CONDEMN----filthy whore slut Wafa Idris-----saint of the mosques

Forum List

Back