Listen to the MORONIC surgeon general who said not to wear masks

Then he said to wear masks.

Should I wear a mask to prevent the disease that I already had

Why you picking on him?? The entire CDC/WHO told us NOT to wear masks until about mid or late April.. Fauci included... Seems like they LIED so there wouldn't BE a run on masks like there was for toilet paper..

Um, seems like they lied so the virus WOULD spread

Why you picking on him?? The entire CDC/WHO told us NOT to wear masks until about mid or late April.. Fauci included... Seems like they LIED so there wouldn't BE a run on masks like there was for toilet paper..

Um, seems like they lied so the virus WOULD spread

I cant go that far.. It's complicated.. At the time, there was panic about having enough supplies for the hospitals and 1st responders... ALSO BECAUSE you can find articles on the WHO website stating scientific reasons for MISUSING masks or not having the right one CAN be more dangerous than NOT wearing one at all..

A lot of "leaders" were freaking out when they realized it was gonna sweep the nation.. Fauci was still giving interviews in late Feb, early March stating that it NEVER would be as bad here as it had been in China..

• Banned

Nothing changed in the way the virus spreads, or between this coronovirus and the last. So they lied, purposely with the intent to deceive the public putting billions at risk

Or there is no real risk as my family proves as we were all infected

That is why

Seems people have settled on those surgical masks.

Now they this experiment:

1. Inhale a lung full of smoke
2. Put mask on
3. Exhale

Now watch what gets thru the mask and all the gaps between your face and the mask

Nothing changed in the way the virus spreads, or between this coronovirus and the last.

You kidding? You that far beyond on what was not known? Corona viruses are a VERY LARGE FAMILY.. Includes the common cold, SARS and several others. They DO NOT ALL ACT ALIKE.. So NO ONE knew the metrics on contagion or duration or the scope of the body functions affected..

HECK -- they didn't even ADD "loss of smell and taste" to possible symptoms until WELL AFTER the 1st 40,000 died...

There IS a lot of crookedness and deception here, but you're barking up the wrong trees...

BTW -- After you've had MY bacon/cheese grits -- you'll be putting my picture in your signature...

:up:

• Banned
Nothing changed in the way the virus spreads, or between this coronovirus and the last.

You kidding? You that far beyond on what was not known? Corona viruses are a VERY LARGE FAMILY.. Includes the common cold, SARS and several others. They DO NOT ALL ACT ALIKE.. So NO ONE knew the metrics on contagion or duration or the scope of the body functions affected..

HECK -- they didn't even ADD "loss of smell and taste" to possible symptoms until WELL AFTER the 1st 40,000 died...

There IS a lot of crookedness and deception here, but you're barking up the wrong trees...

BTW -- After you've had MY bacon/cheese grits -- you'll be putting my picture in your signature...

:up:
Corona virus is the common cold, it's a cover for the genetically modified biological weapon on the loose.

If Americans find out then trade with China will be cancelled and every other US company will vanish long before replacement parts and goods are found

Or you believe everything on TV

Corona virus is the common cold, it's a cover for the genetically modified biological weapon on the loose.

You just stepped out into whackobirdland with that theory... Prolly why you cant figure out who to blame... Try blaming the corporate/govt/political party collusion that's taking HCQuine availability off the table because a NEW $Billion drug can't compete with one that's 20 cents a dose...

Today, the leading critic of this mistake had his papers and statements REMOVED by EVERY social media and hosting site... PURGED.. Completely...

There's some blame there...

You just stepped out into whackobirdland with that theory... Prolly why you cant figure out who to blame... Try blaming the corporate/govt/political party collusion that's taking HCQuine availability off the table because a NEW $Billion drug can't compete with one that's 20 cents a dose...

Today, the leading critic of this mistake had his papers and statements REMOVED by EVERY social media and hosting site... PURGED.. Completely...

There's some blame there...
You want whackoland? Go back one year and say that the entire Unites States economy will be shut down by a Chinese bat virus.

Your claim is that the government here never lies to the public

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Forum List

Back