Little Mermaid White Again - Left Goes Crazy - RACE SWAPPING!

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

videos talking about it are being removed and twitter is of course, banning those who would post such an atrocity. but what is so damn funny is all the whining about "race swapping" when that is exactly what disney did to begin with.

now you can and on the left will argue DISNEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT and save their rage for the truly problematic bakers who won't make cakes for a gay wedding. apparently they CAN'T do what they want.

amazing to me the problems that get our focus today.

videos talking about it are being removed and twitter is of course, banning those who would post such an atrocity. but what is so damn funny is all the whining about "race swapping" when that is exactly what disney did to begin with.

now you can and on the left will argue DISNEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT and save their rage for the truly problematic bakers who won't make cakes for a gay wedding. apparently they CAN'T do what they want.

amazing to me the problems that get our focus today.
46A262B5-E826-48BF-88F3-5AF91DF46D16.jpeg

This racial swapping craze has become lunacy to the point where history and tradition doesn't even matter.

View attachment 696093
And that's the thing. I don't mind it at all. I don't care if a black actor is cast to play Lancelot or the Queen of England is black (Bridgerton). It doesn't bother me one bit.

What pisses me off is ALL THE FUCKING BITCH that inevitably transpires when said lunacy crashes and burns in a mushroom cloud of failure and they start blaming whitey....AGAIN!!!

Mermaids have always been a European phenomenon. Imagine the outrage if a white actor was cast in the role of Kunta Kinte in a remake of Roots, or portraying Martin Luther King in a movie?

You leftists would be squealing like stuck pigs. Actually, it already happened, and the response was exactly like I said.

Casting of white actor as Martin Luther King prompts outrage from playwright​

Casting of white actor as Martin Luther King prompts outrage from playwright

Forum List

Back