Live coverage: First Falcon 9 mission of 2018 set for Sunday, 7 January

If it isn’t cloudy between here and there, we should be able to see it from our backyard

I live in MiramarJust came back in from watching the launch. The sky was clear very visable in the Northern sky..... about 203 miles south

I live in MiramarJust came back in from watching the launch. The sky was clear very visable in the Northern sky..... about 203 miles south
Wouldn’t you know it, we are closer yet clouds got in our way.
Glad you got to!

Glad you got to!
Thanks Use to watch the shuttle launch and really didn't expect to see this one since it is considerably smaller. I was great seeing a launch again, sorry about the clouds in your area

Yeah, we ‘ve gotten to see a few launches here. It’s always been exciting to be able to spot them. Been far too long.
Thank you, we were really looking forward to it.
Glad you got to!
Thanks Use to watch the shuttle launch and really didn't expect to see this one since it is considerably smaller. I was great seeing a launch again, sorry about the clouds in your area

Forum List

Back