Live - Massive 80,000 People Turn Out for Trump Rally in Wildwood, NJ

Serious question:

Imagine you lose in November, just for a moment.

What is your response on here at that point if it's Trump in the White House and a Republican dominated Congress?

Just wondering.
My "response on here"? Not sure what that means. I'll be disappointed. But outside of concrete proof of some sort of voter fraud, I won't throw a four year temper tantrum like you have; beeotch.

Serious question:

Imagine you lose in November, just for a moment.

What is your response on here at that point if it's Trump in the White House and a Republican dominated Congress?

Just wondering.
3ksmmy.jpg

I think that thing is female. Could be a Morphodite as my friend used to call it. :abgg2q.jpg:

Yep, Trump left with them.
In their hearts.
Oh Danny.

You're such a queer.

:hitit:

She sure has a nice womanly shape. Looks like she's pushing 35 here. Fine by me. Shiet, that was fine when I was 19.
:auiqs.jpg:

$100 says that's a princess. I have a really good eye for facial features and like ..what kinda drugs people do ..and where they're from and things like that.

I tell ya wut, when I was 16, my gf was a 19 y/o princess and hot AF. I had no idea at the time, I found that out after all the deals had been sealed. She was blonde, too. She was nothing like my 1st love, who also was a princess.
That one went a lot deeper than this blonde one did.

I should STFU now. Her mom smoked a doober with me. That was a fun relationship.

Last edited:
Highlights/Lowlights, depending on ones prerogative.

“As you know, I’ve come here from New York, where I’m being forced to endure a Biden show trial — all done by Biden,” Trump said.
During the speech, Trump threw well-worn lines on the border, windmills and electric vehicles, China and migrants. And he compared himself to the infamous gangster Al Capone, which has become a regular bit on the campaign trail.

“Al Capone was so mean that if you went to dinner with him and he didn’t like you, you’d be dead the next morning. And I got indicted more than him. On bullshit, too. Just bullshit,” Trump said. The crowd erupted into cheers of “bullshit.”
“The enemies from within are more dangerous to me than the enemies on the outside. Russia and China we can handle, but these lunatics within our government that are going to destroy our country, we have to get it stopped,” Trump said. “They’re not on the right, they’re on the left.”
Trump on Saturday also went after some of New Jersey’s most famous residents, including Bruce Springsteen and former Gov. Chris Christie. Trump claimed he attracted a bigger crowd than Springsteen, and invited the crowd to boo Christie, a former Trump ally turned critic. “Does anybody like Chris Christie?” Trump said, before calling Christie “unhinged” and suffering from a major case of Trump derangement syndrome.”

Trump lost the historically Democratic state of New Jersey to Joe Biden in 2020 by 16 points, but the rally was held in an area that has leaned Republican. Cape May County, where Wildwood is located, voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020.

Highlights/Lowlights, depending on ones prerogative.

Trump lost the historically Democratic state of New Jersey to Joe Biden in 2020 by 16 points, but the rally was held in an area that has leaned Republican. Cape May County, where Wildwood is located, voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020.

He sure hit the nail on the head when he said Biden is a moron. That's your boy isn't it?

Forum List

Back