Live - Massive 80,000 People Turn Out for Trump Rally in Wildwood, NJ

It's a rally. In a tourist area in a conservative part of NJ. LOL Trump will lose NJ again, as he did to Hillary and then to Biden.

Shit! Most of them people are close to the age of Biden and Trump. I wonder how man are actually registered voters in NJ. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 945503
Trump had a great focused message. Your next president..

That look on his face. He looks like his diaper is filling up.

Makes his eye bloody.

1715479942149.png

So regardless of how many mouth breathers turned out, what crazy shit did he say? I haven't heard the highlights/lowlights, and was wondering if he went full batshit or throttled it back.

So regardless of how many mouth breathers turned out, what crazy shit did he say? I haven't heard the highlights/lowlights, and was wondering if he went full batshit or throttled it back.
He killed it, golden. That you would comment on him without ever listening to him shows how unintelligent you are.

You still believe the big lie. How pathetic of you.

I doubt he thinks Trump was a Russian asset.

The BIG LIE that flooded the airwaves for 24 months.

And your dumbass bought it hook, line and sinker.

But you still expect us to consider you credible.

NOPE.

Trump had a great focused message. Your next president..
Here is a rambling unfocused quote from the rally:

"Instead of a Biden tax hike, I'll give you a Trump middle class, upper class, lower class, business class big tax cut. You're going to have the biggest tax cut,"

Do you think you'll get a tax cut if the blob is elected again?

What do you think that will do to the deficit?

I bet when the 80 to 100K people left they took their trash with them.

Unlike leftist dems who left tons of trash and an old black lady behind like after The Halfrican's inaugural.

R.3e2294d0a1587468f2c6bfc36752b64a

Forum List

Back