Live: Trump rally in Davenport, Iowa: expected to discuss his promise of abolishing the Department Of Education, will take questions from audience!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this will be fun. Trump says "give me the hardest most vicious question" because "who the hell cares?"...if only that was his attitude toward the "Fake news enemy of the people media"

The Department of Education was established in October 1979.

During the 1980 election cycle, Ronald Reagan campaigned on abolishing the DOE.

Guess what? He failed.

Ever since then, abolishing the DOE is a shiny object pandering liars dangle in front of the rubes.

Trump's speech had 873,000 viewers and 8,230 likes on Rumble alone, not to mention the viewers and likes on Youtube.

Meanwhile, Biden's speech this morning had a minuscule number of viewers on every Youtube channel, and shitloads of "dislikes." How the hell did that ass-clown Biden ever get elected? "81 million votes" my ass.

Trump's speech had 873,000 viewers and 8,230 likes on Rumble alone, not to mention the viewers and likes on Youtube.

Meanwhile, Biden's speech this morning had a minuscule number of viewers on every Youtube channel, and shitloads of "dislikes." How the hell did that ass-clown Biden ever get elected? "81 million votes" my ass.
He was installed through fraud.

The Department of Education was established in October 1979.

During the 1980 election cycle, Ronald Reagan campaigned on abolishing the DOE.

Guess what? He failed.

Ever since then, abolishing the DOE is a shiny object pandering liars dangle in front of the rubes.
what rubes g?.....both sides call each other that...

Forum List

Back