Liz Cheney down 22-30 points to Hageman....Polls have gone dark.

And as soon as she spoke her first word in opposition to your emperor, she was toast.

But she came out hard, real hard, in defense of democracy and the rule of law, and she is now Public Enemy #1, never more so than in a place like Wyoming. (Well, maybe Alabama or Mississippi)

Damn straight.....But there is plenty of work left to do. ;)

Yes there is. You all must oust anyone that does not toe the line 100% of the time. 90% is not good enough, it has to be total and complete submission. Only then can you really have true freedom.

Evidently nearly everyone hates her.....She might be a useful idiot for the dems but they really don't like turncoats either.
So you want to bury the truth...

Liz is doing her duty and following her oath of office... She knows it will probably mean she loose her job but that is the difference, she will follow the truth where ever it brings them... You are afraid of the truth, you want to bury it and claim nothing happened...

I missed the bit where George Washington said if a bad things happens, cover that shit up...

They quit wasting their money polling when the gap is that big.

We all knew she would lose, anyone that crosses the Don is toast in today's GOP
Actually conservatives don’t like fake republicans that vote with Democrats the majority of the time Instead of for the interested of the constituent’s that voted for them. Never have. Try again.

Yes there is. You all must oust anyone that does not toe the line 100% of the time. 90% is not good enough, it has to be total and complete submission. Only then can you really have true freedom.
Hmmm sounds like democrats. But it’s okay when they do it.

Actually conservatives don’t like fake republicans that vote with Democrats the majority of the time Instead of for the interested of the constituent’s that voted for them. Never have. Try again.

Liz voted with Trump at around a 90% clip, but that is not good enough. It has to be 100% instant obedience to the Don before you all can have true freedom!

So you want to bury the truth...

Liz is doing her duty and following her oath of office... She knows it will probably mean she loose her job but that is the difference, she will follow the truth where ever it brings them... You are afraid of the truth, you want to bury it and claim nothing happened...

I missed the bit where George Washington said if a bad things happens, cover that shit up...
On another board I understand that there are watch partys planned in WY bars to see her demise.....It should be a short night with a first round knock-out. :laughing0301:

I'll really enjoy watching her fall on her sword....I hope it fuckin' hurts.

Liz voted with Trump at around a 90% clip, but that is not good enough. It has to be 100% instant obedience to the Don before you all can have true freedom!
Conservatives hated McCain for the same reasons they don’t like Liz. And they hated McCain for years before Trump was even on the scene.

Liz is in bed with Democrats…maybe she should just become one so you idiots will quit whining and not vote for her either.

Conservatives hated McCain for the same reasons they don’t like Liz. And they hated McCain for years before Trump was even on the scene.

Liz is in bed with Democrats…maybe she should just become one so you idiots will quit whining and it vote for her either.

Yep, only going along with the party for 90% of the time is for sure being in bed with the other side.

This is news? Everyone already knows this, she has spoken out against your emperor and everyone hates her in Trumpville.
This just shows that Trumpers will turn on ANYONE who dares say that the Emperor has no clothes.

Liz Cheney is a hard core Republican and always will be

I am not crying now, I am pointing out the facts.

I do not live by emotion like you seem to
How do I live by emotion? I’m telling you why conservatives don’t like her. You apparently think she is owed their vote for some reason. She isn’t. Deal with it.

Good luck trying to find a current poll that shows the current status of the WY gop primary race between Cheney and Hageman. Last I heard Miss Piggy was appealing to dems to vote for her.

I did find this:

Liz Cheney’s net social media sentiment is (-92%). The worst for any candidate, anywhere in the world.

:laughing0301:
Are you guys calling her a RINO now because of her words and actions since Jan 6th or are you pretending she was a RINO all along?

Being from Wyoming, it's probably hard to smell the difference between her stinky vagina those 3.2 million other cow's asses.

They have a lot of cows there.
My mom was born in Wyoming and she would have hated Liz's smelly cow ass....and fish factory vageene.

Liz Cheney voted with Dems the majority of the time?
No she has not. Not even close

Forum List

Back