Liz Cheney down 22-30 points to Hageman....Polls have gone dark.

Are you guys calling her a RINO now because of her words and actions since Jan 6th or are you pretending she was a RINO all along?
Speaking for myself I did not think the whole Cheney/WY thing would end well....Thank goodness Virginia dodged that bullet since she lived here most of her life till she carpetbaged her way to WY where she could better trade on her name.

They quit wasting their money polling when the gap is that big.

We all knew she would lose, anyone that crosses the Don is toast in today's GOP
It wasn't so much crossing the Don as it was sucking leftist dick because we demanded Trump not do the bidding of military/industrial complex hacks like her father.

It wouldn't matter who we put in there. The establishment hates competition and hates the concept of people rule. Trump is just conveniently flawed and stupid.

Make no mistake, she's after us, not Trump. And that will cost her. She can decide how badly it cost her.

It wasn't so much crossing the Don as it was sucking leftist dick because we demanded Trump not do the bidding of military/industrial complex hacks like her father.

It wouldn't matter who we put in there. The establishment hates competition and hates the concept of people rule. Trump is just conveniently flawed and stupid.

Make no mistake, she's after us, not Trump. And that will cost her. She can decide how badly it cost her.
She’s after US!

Paranoid victim hood is all you folks have

Good luck trying to find a current poll that shows the current status of the WY gop primary race between Cheney and Hageman. Last I heard Miss Piggy was appealing to dems to vote for her.

I did find this:

Liz Cheney’s net social media sentiment is (-92%). The worst for any candidate, anywhere in the world.

:laughing0301:
I found it interesting the other day when some people showed up for a rally to support her and it brought her to tears. Meanwhile, the only question is, will she lose by 20 points, 30 points, or more? And that includes Democrats voting for her. Imagine her losing by 30 points even considering Democrats voting for her. I'm sure she has already been searching the want ads.

Good luck trying to find a current poll that shows the current status of the WY gop primary race between Cheney and Hageman. Last I heard Miss Piggy was appealing to dems to vote for her.

I did find this:

Liz Cheney’s net social media sentiment is (-92%). The worst for any candidate, anywhere in the world.

:laughing0301:

Wyoming has an Open Primary where voters can cast votes for candidates outside their party.

Confident that the Democrat nominee will remain the same either way ...
Representative Cheney is trying to appeal to Democrats to cross party lines in the Primary and steal the Republican nomination.

Just more Establishment bullshit attempting to circumvent any clean election practices.

Rumor was The Turtle was grooming her for a senate spot.....That's how much it cost her.

At best she might get her a short-lived gig on MS-LSD or The View. ;)

Seems an emotion to me.
Yeah, folks do tend to get emotional when their common sense tells them that their good faith has been betrayed.

I mean isn't that what voter's do, make a good faith decision based on what you know of a politician at the time they run? Sometimes it works out, in WY's case it didn't so she will suffer for it.

She has a NOtVA mind-set better suited for a inside the beltway congressional district....You know, where she grew-up....Not a WY one where she didn't.

Yeah, folks do tend to get emotional when their common sense tells them that their good faith has been betrayed.

I mean isn't that what voter's do, make a good faith decision based on what you know of a politician at the time they run? Sometimes it works out, in WY's case it didn't so she will suffer for it.

She has a NOtVA mind-set better suited for a inside the beltway congressional district....You know, where she grew-up....Not a WY one where she didn't.

Hey I get it. 90% obedience is just not good enough. It has to be 100% or BOOM you are gone. It is the only true way to have any freedom!

After all that President Trump did for the Cheneys, most notably deciding not to extradite the Vice President to The Hague to face war crimes charges, you would think that his daughter would be a little bit more grateful.

Forum List

Back