Lock NYC down now !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
thats right i said it and i mean it ! its been all over the news showing people in NYC ignoring social distancing in parks and on the streets ! even Gov Quomo has been pleading for people to stop this just today ! and with over 30% of cases popping up there alone something has to be done to stop this ! its time to start thinking about drastic measures not just in NYC but any city where people are ignoring social distancing requests need to have military troops patrolling to force the idiots to comply ! and i am not for big government control in any form but we have no choice ! if we are going to slow the spread its time to lock those places down and set up fenced in tent cities under guard for those that refuse to comply ! our country is at stake !

thats right i said it and i mean it ! its been all over the news showing people in NYC ignoring social distancing in parks and on the streets ! even Gov Quomo has been pleading for people to stop this just today ! and with over 30% of cases popping up there alone something has to be done to stop this ! its time to start thinking about drastic measures not just in NYC but any city where people are ignoring social distancing requests need to have military troops patrolling to force the idiots to comply ! and i am not for big government control in any form but we have no choice ! if we are going to slow the spread its time to lock those places down and set up fenced in tent cities under guard for those that refuse to comply ! our country is at stake !
How about getting the college students home from Florida? What kind of parents would let their kids go to Spring Break?

escape-from-new-york-5aa5ec2796138.jpg

and that goes for Seattle and Miami to ! lock em down and detain the idiots who refuse to comply !
Take chill pill... you are going off the deep end because you see people out and about.. That is what comes with freedom.

How about getting the college students home from Florida? What kind of parents would let their kids go to Spring Break?
build a tent city and throw the idiots in for 4 weeks ! cant rely on parents to control their spoiled selfish brats now ! the entitlement ship sailed with them crammed on board yrs ago !

build a tent city and throw the idiots in for 4 weeks ! cant rely on parents to control their spoiled selfish brats now ! the entitlement ship sailed with them crammed on board yrs ago !
Why does it upset you that some people are having fun?

do you truly believe that its ok for people to behave like this during a deadly pandemic ?? i'm a conservative republican and a veteran ! i'm not some whining ass snowflake liberal ! but if we dont slow this down soon we are going to have a major economic and medical disaster ! we've got ! i repeat we have got to stop this virus or we are going to be hurt more than anyone can imagine !

do you truly believe that its ok for people to behave like this during a deadly pandemic ?? i'm a conservative republican and a veteran ! i'm not some whining ass snowflake liberal ! but if we dont slow this down soon we are going to have a major economic and medical disaster ! we've got ! i repeat we have got to stop this virus or we are going to be hurt more than anyone can imagine !
You sure do no sound like one...
Do the math
Date Cases deaths ortality% Suvival % pop Affected
3/21/2020 26747 340 1.27 98.73 0.008121
3/22/2020 32057 400 1.25 98.75 0.009734
So why are you worried about something that has a better than 98% survival rate and effects way less than 1% of the population?

we already have a economic crisis due to the panic by the news media and the over reaction by the government. This is the perfect example of the cure being worse than the disease

Why does it upset you that some people are having fun?
Because they are contacting and spreading the virus might be one reason.

Well on the bright side Winter is almost finished and they can use tent hospitals to keep the sick and infecting in during the coming month or so in NYC.

We built the "tower of babel"...american style with our corrupted politicians/entertainers/media/ subversives who changed sense into chaos/and more. Its time to comedown from our high horses. But the bad pride is a mutha.

Covid-10 is a fake and De Blasio a communist moron who indeed can kill the city.
How can you keep social distancing in a city like NYC?
The biggest problem of NYC the city is run since long time by commies and idiots who gradually transformed it to a sewage and trash bin.
No panic, anything will be fine!

Forum List

Back