LOL GOOD! Texas is preparing charter buses to send illegal immigrants to Washington D.C., Governor Greg Abbott announces.

Oops sry Mods there is another story just posted on this looks like basq has my posting time beat. I didn’t see my link pull their article.

Dear TX Governor:

Would you please drop off a couple or three of them wetbacks on the way through here? I have some yard work coming up and would like to borrow them for a couple days. I will put them in a box and mail them to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington DC 20006 when I'm done with them. Many thanks in advance.

Yours truly JGalt.

Dear TX Governor:

Would you please drop off a couple or three of them wetbacks on the way through here? I have some yard work coming up and would like to borrow them for a couple days. I will put them in a box and mail them to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington DC 20006 when I'm done with them. Many thanks in advance.

Yours truly JGalt.
yeh, it's a joke, I know

but really, not funny bc we don't know anything about these people...

it's like opening wide your doors to total strangers and saying Come in, eat my food... I will support you. Got health issues? communicable diseases? No problem? You killed someone in Mexico? No problem....

retards in charge...

+

yeh, it's a joke, I know

but really, not funny bc we don't know anything about these people...

it's like opening wide your doors to total strangers and saying Come in, eat my food... I will support you. Got health issues? communicable diseases? No problem? You killed someone in Mexico? No problem....

retards in charge...

+

I do have a shed they can stay in. But I have to go to town to find a big enough box to mail them off.

Maybe a refrigerator box would work.

He should just dump them in New Mexico, that's a blue state right on his border.....We don't want Texas's trash here in Virginia.

I figure it will be about like anything else he runs his yap about....All hat, no cattle.

I do have a shed they can stay in. But I have to go to town to find a big enough box to mail them off.

Maybe a refrigerator box would work.
you know u wouldn't let them live in your shed...

i don't get the part about boxes and mailing them off...

mail them to Brandon's house? lol

he wouldn't put them in a shed, I'm sure. He'd open wide his doors and say Come on in, man! Come and eat my food... you are a convicted felon? NO problem....

etc..

I'm sure that's what he'd say... right?

lol

He should just dump them in New Mexico, that's a blue state right on his border.....We don't want Texas's trash here in Virginia.

I figure it will be about like anything else he runs his yap about....All hat, no cattle.
not true

NM is not blue, it is purple...

=

Forum List

Back