LOL, so Hollywood is in the process of planning the Obama and Michelle movie.

I'm thinking Tony Cox should play barack.

Maybe Forest Whitaker can play Michelle.

forest-whitaker-new2.jpg

He'll have to put on a few pounds, but the beard would work.

:rofl:

I thought Jane Fonda did a fabulous job at playing Nancy Reagan, but Jane is much prettier!!! :D

jane-fonda-nancy-reagan-first-look-14.jpg

jane-fonda-nancy-reagan-gi.jpg

To be fair, Jane has had more work done than Pennslyvania Turnpike.

I don't know what work she's had done, but there's no doubt about it, with money people do clean up nicely. Jane has also worked her ass off with exercise and a healthy diet. For her age, work or no work, she looks great.

Maybe Oliver Stone can direct it. I mean considering how he made Nixon and W.

Liberals, never cease to amaze me.

Obama Movie First Couple s First Date Inspires Southside With You NBC Chicago

Barack and Michelle Obama’s First Date Subject of New Movie

“Southside With You,” a movie about Barack and Michelle Obama’s first date in 1989, is in the works, with Tika Sumpter (“Get On Up”) on board to play the young Michelle Obama.

The role of the young Barack Obama, who was a first-year law student at the time, has not been cast yet.

Filming will take place next summer in Chicago, where the date took place when Obama was working as an associate at the Chicago law firm Sidley Austin and asked out attorney Michelle Robinson. The couple went to the Art Institute and saw Spike Lee’s “Do the Right Thing,” and they were subsequently married in 1992.

Richard Tanne (“Worst Friends”) is directing from his own screenplay. Producers are Tracey Bing andStephanie Allain (an exec producer on “Dear White People”) through Allain’s Homegrown Pictures. Allain is also director of the Los Angeles Film Festival.

Tanne and Sumpter developed the script together and will executive produce.

Sumpter stars on OWN’s “The Haves and the Have Nots.” Besides “Get on Up,” her credits include “Ride Along” and “Tyler Perry’s A Madea Christmas.”

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Southside With You."

Liberals are such fucking losers

WOW they should call it the biggest clusterfuck in American history or Dumb and Dumbest.

I thought Jane Fonda did a fabulous job at playing Nancy Reagan, but Jane is much prettier!!! :D

jane-fonda-nancy-reagan-first-look-14.jpg

jane-fonda-nancy-reagan-gi.jpg

To be fair, Jane has had more work done than Pennslyvania Turnpike.

I don't know what work she's had done, but there's no doubt about it, with money people do clean up nicely. Jane has also worked her ass off with exercise and a healthy diet. For her age, work or no work, she looks great.

No doubt, she has stayed in very good shape.

Forum List

Back