London Bridge Terrorist Entered UK as Refugee

No.....they are children of immigrants...immigrants who do not like the country that has taken them in and they are educated in public schools that teach them to hate the country that has taken them in........and then people wonder why they turn to terrorism.....

I doubt that school as much influence as you think it has.

If it did, I would be a religious nut instead of an atheist. I was subjected to 12 years of religious asshattery, and I couldn't run away from it fast enough.

These people turn to terrorism probably because even when a country takes them in, they treat them like a second class citizen. Then they see images on TV of horrible things being done in the part of the world they came from.

And when I say that, let's not forget, that 99.9% of Muslims in the UK or US don't do that shit. Just like 99.9% of guys like you who use guns to compensate for your "shortcomings" don't go on shooting sprees.

So here's a comprimise. Any action we take against a religion, we also take against gun ownership. If you want to ignore the First Amendment, let's ignore the Second Amendment as well.

You say "These people turn to terrorism probably because even when a country takes them in, they treat them like a second class citizen." Right, like giving them welfare and housing upon arrival. Many immigrants have been treated like second class citizens, as well as ex african slaves, American Indians, and Mexicans, many of whom were born here. The Chinese were treated especially bad in the 19th century in the USA. None from these groups practiced the violence and hate for their host countries like the muslims do, and they pull off their terrorism in every country they move to. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. No, it's their crazy religion that makes them act like that.

No.....they are children of immigrants...immigrants who do not like the country that has taken them in and they are educated in public schools that teach them to hate the country that has taken them in........and then people wonder why they turn to terrorism.....

I doubt that school as much influence as you think it has.

If it did, I would be a religious nut instead of an atheist. I was subjected to 12 years of religious asshattery, and I couldn't run away from it fast enough.

These people turn to terrorism probably because even when a country takes them in, they treat them like a second class citizen. Then they see images on TV of horrible things being done in the part of the world they came from.

And when I say that, let's not forget, that 99.9% of Muslims in the UK or US don't do that shit. Just like 99.9% of guys like you who use guns to compensate for your "shortcomings" don't go on shooting sprees.

So here's a comprimise. Any action we take against a religion, we also take against gun ownership. If you want to ignore the First Amendment, let's ignore the Second Amendment as well.

Yeah....who said anything about that, asswipe.....we were talking about how they, as opposed to Christians and Jews, become terrorists.....the only ones attacking the 1st Amendment are left wingers....

You say "These people turn to terrorism probably because even when a country takes them in, they treat them like a second class citizen." Right, like giving them welfare and housing upon arrival. Many immigrants have been treated like second class citizens, as well as ex african slaves, American Indians, and Mexicans, many of whom were born here. The Chinese were treated especially bad in the 19th century in the USA. None from these groups practiced the violence and hate for their host countries like the muslims do, and they pull off their terrorism in every country they move to. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. No, it's their crazy religion that makes them act like that.

Uh, guy, you obviously never heard of Nat Turner, who lead a slave revolt, or the Black Panthers, or the numerous wars fought by Native Americans while we were genociding the shit out of them.

You aren't doing people favors by sticking them into a slum.

And again, want to point out, most Muslim immigrants are solid citizens who don't engage in terror. It's really unfair to judge them as a group by Omar Mateen as it is to judge white people as a group by Dylan Roof.

Except when a shithead like Dylan Roof does something truly evil, we talk about him being 'mentally ill".

Brown person does something violent- "He's a Terrorist! Must be his crazy Religion".

White person does something violent - "The poor dear must be mentally ill!"

Yeah....who said anything about that, asswipe.....we were talking about how they, as opposed to Christians and Jews, become terrorists.....the only ones attacking the 1st Amendment are left wingers....

You want to single out a certain religion because a few members of it commit terrorist acts. that's a HUGE violation of the First Amendment.

On the other hand, what I want to do is actually realize there's something about WELL REGULATED MILITIAS in the Second Amendment.

You want to single out a certain religion because a few members of it commit terrorist acts. that's a HUGE violation of the First Amendment.

On the other hand, what I want to do is actually realize there's something about WELL REGULATED MILITIAS in the Second Amendment.

Joe......starting to drink this early in the morning is a sign that you need help.........find an AA meeting and get clean and sober....

Uh, guy, you obviously never heard of Nat Turner, who lead a slave revolt, or the Black Panthers, or the numerous wars fought by Native Americans while we were genociding the shit out of them.

You aren't doing people favors by sticking them into a slum.

And again, want to point out, most Muslim immigrants are solid citizens who don't engage in terror. It's really unfair to judge them as a group by Omar Mateen as it is to judge white people as a group by Dylan Roof.

Except when a shithead like Dylan Roof does something truly evil, we talk about him being 'mentally ill".

Brown person does something violent- "He's a Terrorist! Must be his crazy Religion".

White person does something violent - "The poor dear must be mentally ill!"

lol.......nobody cares about Dylan Roof.

Might be too late for the Brits, but we'll be seeing some epic nationalism coming out of there quite soon!! The vids will make the progressives heads explode but it will surprise not one Trump supporter.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

lol.......nobody cares about Dylan Roof.

Might be too late for the Brits, but we'll be seeing some epic nationalism coming out of there quite soon!! The vids will make the progressives heads explode but it will surprise not one Trump supporter.

Uh, guy, if anything, the left is making a comeback in the UK, as the snap election seems to be closer than the Tories hoped it would be despite the terror attacks.

Look, we'll always have racists who pop up when this sort of thing happens, but it never ends well for you guys.

Forum List

Back