'Look at this fucking white guy!' bigot yells before brutally attacking man in Bronx pizzeria

He's black. Why is this ommitted from the story?

ny-1539837825-ykmyri9bdv-snap-image

Aside from showing his picture twice...

Police describe the attacker as black, with dark skin and a beard, about 5-foot-10, wearing a black baseball cap, gray sweatpants and a waist-length jacket.
He's called "bigoted attacker." IF you can find a white guy attacking an innocent black, you KNOW it would be mentioned constantly.

There are certain areas where this is common practice....and they talk about white on black crime!Most blacks just want to get along, but the BLM crowd sees things different and are emboldened by the likes of Sharpton, Obama, and others that have a financial interest and ideology that needs to be quenched!

A bigoted attacker screamed anti-white statements at a man sitting in a Bronx pizzeria, then punched him in the face and fractured his eye socket, cops said Wednesday.

The 59-year-old victim was sitting at a table in Ray’s Pizza on E. 138th St. at St. Ann’s Ave. in Mott Haven Oct. 6, using his laptop, when another man stormed in and started yelling, police said.

“Look at this f---ing white guy! These f---ing white people think they own the world!” the man bellowed. The victim tried to leave, but the man blocked his path, then punched him in the face, hitting him hard enough to fracture his eye socket and tear his retina, cops said.

Read more at nydailynews.com ...

HOLDING MY BREATH waiting to hear Mayor D'COMMIO and Governor CUOMO label this a vicious HATE CRIME!!!!
Attacker was a product of Democrats propaganda. Is Justice Department going after this fuckhead? Concealed carry would stop this piece of shit.
Sounds insane to me... Considering we have 26% with mental issues... Another tribute to our Mental Health non-system. Thanks GOP and silly dupes.

He deserved it for being white.
Clark%20Doll%20Test%202.jpg

Yeah I've heard about that test where they used kids. But Ive never believed that test was truely accurate. Those kids like the one in your picture for all we know may have been answering in a way they thought the adults wanted to hear.

I see this sick shit as a form of mental manipulation to prove their point. If they wanted to do a real test? put the kids in a playroom with scattered dolls maybe not just white an black ones for that matter. AND then simply watch to see which ones they pick up and play with. That would be a more accurate test by eliminating the pressure to please adults. And who knows what the fuck these adults put into these kids minds before the test.

There are certain areas where this is common practice....and they talk about white on black crime!Most blacks just want to get along, but the BLM crowd sees things different and are emboldened by the likes of Sharpton, Obama, and others that have a financial interest and ideology that needs to be quenched!

A bigoted attacker screamed anti-white statements at a man sitting in a Bronx pizzeria, then punched him in the face and fractured his eye socket, cops said Wednesday.

The 59-year-old victim was sitting at a table in Ray’s Pizza on E. 138th St. at St. Ann’s Ave. in Mott Haven Oct. 6, using his laptop, when another man stormed in and started yelling, police said.

“Look at this f---ing white guy! These f---ing white people think they own the world!” the man bellowed. The victim tried to leave, but the man blocked his path, then punched him in the face, hitting him hard enough to fracture his eye socket and tear his retina, cops said.

HOLDING MY BREATH waiting to hear Mayor D'COMMIO and Governor CUOMO label this a vicious HATE CRIME!!!!
Attacker was a product of Democrats propaganda. Is Justice Department going after this fuckhead? Concealed carry would stop this piece of shit.
Sounds insane to me... Considering we have 26% with mental issues... Another tribute to our Mental Health non-system. Thanks GOP and silly dupes.
The jug earred Kenyan had 8 years to fix it and did nothing, DemonRATS either do NOTHING, or MAKE SHIT WORSE!

The jug earred Kenyan had 8 years to fix it and did nothing, DemonRATS either do NOTHING, or MAKE SHIT WORSE!
Actually Obamacare was great for mental illness but he was obstructed everywhere else by the GOP.

Unfortunately Democrats need 60 votes for reform and never have them.

He must have said something to deserve getting punched. No doubt this is taken out of context. No Black person just randomly screams look at this white guy and punches him. :rolleyes:

Had the white guy a gun, he could have defended himself and prevented the injury. Too bad NYC disarmed him to cut down on crime.
If he was a man he should have been able to defend himself without a gun. The Black guy didnt have a gun. Why did he let himself get fucked up?

Actually Obamacare was great for mental illness but he was obstructed everywhere else by the GOP.
Honestly Franco, watch this, and find out how much you don't know!

A democratic idiot for saying that. Means nothing. Did you see that Obamacare prices are coming down this year? I didn't think so, super duper.

Where are The Proud Boys when they are needed!
I would like to knee cap this scum with my 38.
Typical white wussy. Has to use a gun instead of his hands. :rolleyes:

Your right. What this comes down to is people need to stop being so passive in the face of bullies and start defending themselves
I agree. Some people have victim plastered to their forehead. What happened to throwin some B's and living to try again another day if you get your ass kicked?

You are too fuck

A democratic idiot for saying that. Means nothing. Did you see that Obamacare prices are coming down this year? I didn't think so, super duper.

He must have said something to deserve getting punched. No doubt this is taken out of context. No Black person just randomly screams look at this white guy and punches him. :rolleyes:
He must have said something to deserve getting punched. No doubt this is taken out of context. No Black person just randomly screams look at this white guy and punches him.
Well, that same logic of yours,
should apply to the white guy as well then.

Anyhoo, this is one time I happen to agree with you....

A black person wouldn't just randomly target a white person,
scream racial insults at them then cold cock them in the face...
but, a n*gger would

Had the white guy a gun, he could have defended himself and prevented the injury. Too bad NYC disarmed him to cut down on crime.
NYC just had its first weekend without a shooting crime in decades. Props to NYC. It is not "too bad" at all.

Forum List

Back