Look for ammo prices to go up in the very near furture

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
backdoor gun control at it worse.
And for the dumb asses who will ask what does this have to do with gun control. My response will be what is ammo made of?
Herculaneum Smelter Closure

On Dec. 31, 2013, The Doe Run Company’s primary lead smelter in Herculaneum, Mo., which has operated since 1892, will cease operations. As a result of the smelter’s closure, 145 Doe Run employees, and approximately 73 contractors, will lose their jobs. Seventy-five positions will be retained for closure and limited operations. Although the United States is home to a number of secondary lead smelters, which recycle lead from various sources, the Herculaneum facility is the last primary lead smelter in the United States. (Primary smelters produce lead from mined resources.)

I have 38 ammo boxes full of everything from long 22 to anything you can imagine south of .50. Good ole boys know how to store shit and save it for when it counts.

A Saiga 12, which is something I don't yet own, deserves some work and love. You get that damn thing going there isn't a zombie apoc you can't survive. South of that any 12 will do the job in short order.

In my arsenal a 12 or 20 is my first line of home defense followed by the AR's, the Mini, the ACP, the Glock, and even the chrome 357 with the cop killers in it. For reach out and touch time it's M-14 or the M1A1. Body armor also helps. New York hasn't banned plate carriers and armor as far as I know.

Curious, why don't the ammo makers step up production? They must be enjoying this

Likely the only good question you have ever asked.

The whole ammo crisis and "durrrr gunnaa take yurrrrrrrrr gunzzzzzzzz!" BS is all manufactured by the NRA and other far right gun organizations. They are nothing but shills for the arms industry.

The ammo and arms manufactures have been making record profits off of spreading paranoid delusions to the gun nutters like the OP and other idiots in this thread, that will spend every penny they can to have their houses look like an ammo depot because "durrr cummmming fer em!!!!!" :eek::eek::eek:

Why would they step up production when they have idiots lined up around the block to pay insanely overinflated prices without question?

Welcome to cattle herding capitalism.

Libs want to come for guns, they openly admit it. They just currently lack the votes to do it. However bullet makers are no doubt enjoying the buying panics

Libs want to come for guns, they openly admit it. They just currently lack the votes to do it. However bullet makers are no doubt enjoying the buying panics

"Da libs" had the votes to do it for years, yet did nothing. Obama actually expanded gun rights.

The arms manufactures/NRA are playing the gun nutters for fools, and laughing all the way to the bank. Even they know their sheep are idiots.

You fellows are such dumb shits. If you are somewhat sane, not shooting your neighbors, or their pets, keep your silly guns. But when you start shooting up schools and shopping malls, people begin to be a bit worried. You see, each of these hieneous acts are committed by someone with a gun. Someone that the NRA and you defend having that gun.

Forum List

Back