Look for ammo prices to go up in the very near furture

Libs want to come for guns, they openly admit it. They just currently lack the votes to do it. However bullet makers are no doubt enjoying the buying panics

You fellows are such dumb shits. If you are somewhat sane, not shooting your neighbors, or their pets, keep your silly guns. But when you start shooting up schools and shopping malls, people begin to be a bit worried. You see, each of these hieneous acts are committed by someone with a gun. Someone that the NRA and you defend having that gun.

Funny how the vast majority of gun violence in the USA is in liberal areas with strict gun control.

backdoor gun control at it worse.
And for the dumb asses who will ask what does this have to do with gun control. My response will be what is ammo made of?
Herculaneum Smelter Closure

On Dec. 31, 2013, The Doe Run Company’s primary lead smelter in Herculaneum, Mo., which has operated since 1892, will cease operations. As a result of the smelter’s closure, 145 Doe Run employees, and approximately 73 contractors, will lose their jobs. Seventy-five positions will be retained for closure and limited operations. Although the United States is home to a number of secondary lead smelters, which recycle lead from various sources, the Herculaneum facility is the last primary lead smelter in the United States. (Primary smelters produce lead from mined resources.)

Ammunition: Non-lead or Lead? - NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation

Banning Lead Ammunition Could Give Condors a Chance

Ranges | National Shooting Sports Foundation

You care more about guns and ammos than you do about people and the environment. That makes you one sick puppy.

Libs want to come for guns, they openly admit it. They just currently lack the votes to do it. However bullet makers are no doubt enjoying the buying panics

Most "libs" support responsible gun ownership, most want the sick puppy's to be disarmed. Responsible gun owners support licensing and registration, sick puppy's do not.

You fellows are such dumb shits. If you are somewhat sane, not shooting your neighbors, or their pets, keep your silly guns. But when you start shooting up schools and shopping malls, people begin to be a bit worried. You see, each of these hieneous acts are committed by someone with a gun. Someone that the NRA and you defend having that gun.

Funny how the vast majority of gun violence in the USA is in liberal areas with strict gun control.

False, the most violent areas of the nation are in the screaming red states, blue states are the safest.

Why do right wingers like yourself choose to be so ignorant? :cuckoo:

ammo and gun sales went thru the roof the day after that cocksucker was elected. and will continue to do so.
investors also warned stock prices will tank. hows that for change ???

And for the dumb asses who will ask what does this have to do with gun control. My response will be what is ammo made of?

On Dec. 31, 2013, The Doe Run Company’s primary lead smelter in Herculaneum, Mo., which has operated since 1892, will cease operations. As a result of the smelter’s closure, 145 Doe Run employees, and approximately 73 contractors, will lose their jobs. Seventy-five positions will be retained for closure and limited operations. Although the United States is home to a number of secondary lead smelters, which recycle lead from various sources, the Herculaneum facility is the last primary lead smelter in the United States. (Primary smelters produce lead from mined resources.)

Since there is no war going on, and since there is no reason at all to "stock up" on ammo, I save hundreds of dollars relative to my right wing acquaintances. I don't spend anything at all on ammo, so I don't care.

The ammo prices are driven by demand, and so long as there are crazies buying crazy amounts of ammo, I suspect the prices will continue to rise.

Since there is no war going on, and since there is no reason at all to "stock up" on ammo, I save hundreds of dollars relative to my right wing acquaintances. I don't spend anything at all on ammo, so I don't care.

The ammo prices are driven by demand, and so long as there are crazies buying crazy amounts of ammo, I suspect the prices will continue to rise.

^ that

The same thing happened last year and they broke open the college fund to buy more bullets lol. the manufacturers love the mania the clingers go through at the drop of a hat. wouldn't be surprised if some of the fear in the media led back to their doorstep.

Last edited:

"Da libs" had the votes to do it for years, yet did nothing. Obama actually expanded gun rights.

The arms manufactures/NRA are playing the gun nutters for fools, and laughing all the way to the bank. Even they know their sheep are idiots.

They had the votes with Clintons assault weapons ban, they learned their lesson. for the time being.

Ammunition: Non-lead or Lead? - NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation

Banning Lead Ammunition Could Give Condors a Chance

Ranges | National Shooting Sports Foundation

You care more about guns and ammos than you do about people and the environment. That makes you one sick puppy.

yes I care more about my tools so I can protect my rights. Fuck you ass wipe.
I bet you like those windmill farms? The ones that killed over a million birds a year.
http://news.heartland.org/newspaper...nes-kill-14-million-birds-and-bats-every-year

Last edited:

Most "libs" support responsible gun ownership, most want the sick puppy's to be disarmed. Responsible gun owners support licensing and registration, sick puppy's do not.

You can say you want reasonable gun laws but the agenda you push says otherwise.

The best thing about owning lots of weapons is knowing when this house of cards falls it will be leftist scum without any protection from the predatory practices of Katrina style jack boots who will steal their property and rape their women while soldiers sent to save them stand idly by and follow orders from some kind of Nagin character.

Forum List

Back