Looks Like Fun!

Hi there. Just stopping in so say "hi there." This looks like my kind of site. Conservative gun-lover here! I enjoy shooting, fishing, "prepping" (survivalism), playing video games (currently playing Skyrim), woodworking (total novice), and discussing current events. I consider myself a Christian though most Christians would consider me a heathen by basic church standards.

Anyway ... enough about me. I'm looking forward to some lively discussions. Thanks for having me.

This my rifle

WE-M14EBR-BK-1L.jpg

This is my gun

chris-evans-captain-america-crotch-grab-03.jpg

my rifle is for fighting, my gun is for fun.

Hello.

Hello..wait, I think I've welcomed you already..

As I recall you attempted to explain reality to a liberal Democrat, Yup, that was it...:cool:

Hi there. Just stopping in so say "hi there." This looks like my kind of site. Conservative gun-lover here! I enjoy shooting, fishing, "prepping" (survivalism), playing video games (currently playing Skyrim), woodworking (total novice), and discussing current events. I consider myself a Christian though most Christians would consider me a heathen by basic church standards.

Anyway ... enough about me. I'm looking forward to some lively discussions. Thanks for having me.
Welcome to USMB, DriftingSand. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Welcome fellow Coloradoan. :thup:

:)

peace...

Welcome to the best little insane asylum on the internet! I'm Dr Hackenbush. You'll be quartered in the Red wing, the psych nurses make regular medication rounds though I think most here simply palm their meds.......
Dinners are always a coat and tie affair......

straightjacket.gif

If you didn't bring your own one will be issued.
Have fun!!

Forum List

Back