Looks like the gay folks get it.

my-little-pony-m4a1-carbine-is-a-fully-functional-gun-that-fires-556mm-ammunition.jpg

Does this work for marketing?

That's the sort of gun that Mohammed Mohammed Ahmed Mustapha al-Goat-Buttfucker would purchase.

I have been wondering which I'd rather see win, homos or muzzies? I'm going to have to half-root for the fags to go super schizo and start gunning down the Aloha Snackbars.

Gays like boys very more than every straight the people from the world!

And good for them. The only way to fight evil is the with the correct tools.

"If the series of terrorist attacks across America over recent years have proven anything, it is certainly the government's inability to protect American citizens from acts of terror. Thus the call to arms is much more than symbolic; it is a very real reminder that citizens must be ever-vigilant and prepared to confront evil when it comes intent on violence, and the only real path to ensuring one's own survival is to rely on the most powerful deterrent that one can utilize. Those who would emasculate Americans by denying them the right to bear arms are guilty of aiding and abetting evil when it strikes."

2016_06_15_shootback_310_0.jpg

2016_06_15_shootback_3_0.jpg

2016_06_15_shootback_49.jpg

West Hollywood Inundated With AMAZING Pro-Gun, Pro-Gay Posters
Funny thing is...we know that this RW "support" is a joke.

Are you speaking on behalf of the whole Gay Community?

Of course there's many Gay's who ARE on the Right, not ALL Gays are Leftist bedwetters.
well, as you know, bed wetting is more of a thing boys do rather than girl children. So your statement is kinda letting off the vast majority of leftist gays, who are the female ones.

It's actually more likely that gays who were bed wetters in childhood are not leftists.

"leftist bedwetters" is kinda semi-oxymoronic in regards to the gay population, since 100% of female gays are the type you are referring to, even if they hate Islam.

Milo was a boy once, and therefore more likely to be a bedwetter than a girl. just sayin'

Maybe after THIS world war we can learn equal responsibility.

I have been wondering which I'd rather see win, homos or muzzies? I'm going to have to half-root for the fags to go super schizo and start gunning down the Aloha Snackbars.

4061355.jpg
There's some pretty brutal homos out there. I doubt Jeffrey Dahmer was an anomoly.

Gay serial killers, all brutally raped and tortured and then murdered their victims.

John Gacy, Juan Corona, Patrick Kearney, Dean Corll, Herb Baumeister, Robert Berdella, Ronald Dominique, Larry Eyler, William Bonin, Randy Kraft.

History shows also that Homosexual men can be total sexual sadistic psychopaths when they're given carte blanche like they were, for instance in Ancient Rome.

4061355.jpg
There's some pretty brutal homos out there. I doubt Jeffrey Dahmer was an anomoly.

Gay serial killers, all brutally raped and tortured and then murdered their victims.

John Gacy, Juan Corona, Patrick Kearney, Dean Corll, Herb Baumeister, Robert Berdella, Ronald Dominique, Larry Eyler, William Bonin, Randy Kraft.

History shows also that Homosexual men can be total sexually sadistic psychopaths when they're given carte blanche like they were, for instance in Ancient Rome.
Yeah....the bible says they are full of all unrighteousness after all.

[
Can they even own guns in Los Scandalous anymore?

Like Shitcago, more laws result in more guns and more violence.

Like Prohibition resulted in even more booze.

there was an idiot on another board that claimed Prohibition worked, because it cut drunk driving by 50%

WTF?! Can these people get any more stupid.
Apparently they can

How does "shoot back" work exactly?

We're in a movie theater. It's dark. You're seated. Shots break out! Where are the shots coming from? People are screaming. People are running. There's a cloud of smoke. More shots ring out! People are panicked. People are groping for exits.

Where's the shooter?

A hero gunslinger draws his weapon. He cracks off a few rounds. More confusion. More panic. Did he get the shooter? A second hero gunslinger sees the first hero gunslinger fire his weapon. The second hero gunslinger shoots at the first hero gunslinger. Did she hit hm, or did she hit the teenager runnung away? Did anyone get the very first shooter? Are any of he folks firing guns marksmen?

In March of 1981 four men were shot and wounded on the streets of Washington D.C. Two of these men were armed. One sustained a grievous head wound. The forth was the President of the United States of America. All these victims were surrounded by the best armed, best trained cadre of security personnel in history. Good guys with guns.

And you folks seem to think that average citizens in dark, crowded panicked situations can behave like movie heroes by spraying more bullets around. Can they do it safely, or can we expect more collateral damage?

How exactly does it work?

We're in a movie theater. It's dark. You're seated. Shots break out! Where are the shots coming from? People are screaming. People are running. There's a cloud of smoke. More shots ring out! People are panicked. People are groping for exits.

Where's the shooter?

A hero gunslinger draws his weapon. He cracks off a few rounds. More confusion. More panic. Did he get the shooter? A second hero gunslinger sees the first hero gunslinger fire his weapon. The second hero gunslinger shoots at the first hero gunslinger. Did she hit hm, or did she hit the teenager runnung away? Did anyone get the very first shooter? Are any of he folks firing guns marksmen?

In March of 1981 four men were shot and wounded on the streets of Washington D.C. Two of these men were armed. One sustained a grievous head wound. The forth was the President of the United States of America. All these victims were surrounded by the best armed, best trained cadre of security personnel in history. Good guys with guns.

And you folks seem to think that average citizens in dark, crowded panicked situations can behave like movie heroes by spraying more bullets around. Can they do it safely, or can we expect more collateral damage?

Shooter walks in to Pulse and begins shooting. CCW carrier drops to ground until he or she can identify the shooter. Once identified the CCW carrier shoots the fucker in the head from close range. Fucker dies. Does it prevent a mass shooting? No, but it reduces the body count. Furthermore, as we have seen, once word gets out that these places are no longer soft targets look for the bad guys to switch targets to those that are soft.

Shooter stands up in a crowded dark theater and begins shooting. Armed citizen in the row behind him pops the shooter in the back of the head.

Where's the shooter?

Shooter walks in to Pulse and begins shooting. CCW carrier drops to ground until he or she can identify the shooter. Once identified the CCW carrier shoots the fucker in the head from close range. Fucker dies. Does it prevent a mass shooting? No, but it reduces the body count. Furthermore, as we have seen, once word gets out that these places are no longer soft targets look for the bad guys to switch targets to those that are soft.
Like a movie script, not at all like reality.

Forum List

Back