Looks like the wokesters are coming for Troy Aikman

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Ahh, did it hurt you're feelings?!

ESPN’s Troy Aikman suggests the NFL ‘take the dresses off’ after controversial ‘MNF’ roughing penalty​

ESPN “Monday Night Football” analyst Troy Aikman was, understandably, upset after a bad roughing the passer call right before halftime of the Kansas City Chiefs' 30-29 win over the Las Vegas Raiders.

It’s easy to understand why.

Yet right before play resumed, Aikman made a sexist comment during the broadcast.

“I hope that the competition committee looks at this during the set of meetings and we take the dresses off,” Aikman said.

Does Troy know they changed the rules since he played?
I bet he'd have loved the new rules..can you imagine how many touchdowns he'd have thrown under today's rules?

Horrible call..I was watching and when Troy spoke up I laughed--for i knew the kerfuffle it would cause.

I doubt Troy gives a rat's ass. The network, OTOH, must bow to the league..and the league is not too happy being called out like that.

I bet he'd have loved the new rules..can you imagine how many touchdowns he'd have thrown under today's rules?

Horrible call..I was watching and when Troy spoke up I laughed--for i knew the kerfuffle it would cause.

I doubt Troy gives a rat's ass. The network, OTOH, must bow to the league..and the league is not too happy being called out like that.
Perhaps giving the referees a little leeway would help.

Aikman can talk from experience on this issue. He suffered so many severe concussions that there are entire games he never remembered. Includiing the NFC Championship game the year he won his second Super Bowl.

Forum List

Back