Looks like there is hope for New York City after all: no charges against "vigilante murder"

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

This guy began acting erratically, a 24 yr old defended the victims, put the guy in a choke hold

no charges filed.. Amazing. The guy must not have been a conservative...?

Good. One down -- 2,933,426 to go.

I think I saw a dude with a man-bun. He should be choked out next.
site

The 30-year-old entered a northbound train at roughly 2:30 p.m. and began making threats against other passengers. Another male passenger, 24, stepped in

I'll bet those threatened passengers are relieved. Besides, the guy likely did not intend to kill him.

site

The 30-year-old entered a northbound train at roughly 2:30 p.m. and began making threats against other passengers. Another male passenger, 24, stepped in

I'll bet those threatened passengers are relieved. Besides, the guy likely did not intend to kill him.
I literally put a dude in a choke hold at a restaurant once. I lived in Santa Cruz, CA at the time. After an AA meeting, I and a number of my friends went to a local place for coffee. This lunatic came in and wanted to beat up one of my friends for some reason. My friend was in the middle of the booth with people on both sides of him. I was at the end of the bench. This dude started swinging at my friend across the table. I jumped up and put him in a choke hold until cops arrived.

A few days later ... I was chairing an AA meeting and the dude showed up. This time he was looking for me. I can easily hold my own but a number of men jumped up and restrained him. The cops were called again and he was carted off to jail once more.

Ahhh ... the good ol' days.

I literally put a dude in a choke hold at a restaurant once. I lived in Santa Cruz, CA at the time. After an AA meeting, I and a number of my friends went to a local place for coffee. This lunatic came in and wanted to beat up one of my friends for some reason. My friend was in the middle of the booth with people on both sides of him. I was at the end of the bench. This dude started swinging at my friend across the table. I jumped up and put him in a choke hold until cops arrived.

A few days later ... I was chairing an AA meeting and the dude showed up. This time he was looking for me. I can easily hold my own but a number of men jumped up and restrained him. The cops were called again and he was carted off to jail once more.

Ahhh ... the good ol' days.
i thought you were being a little sarcastic or something... guess not

whew

(contrast that with the pansies who are always freaking out when criminals get their comeupance)

This guy began acting erratically, a 24 yr old defended the victims, put the guy in a choke hold

no charges filed.. Amazing. The guy must not have been a conservative...?
We need to get rid of criminals because Democrats just let them go to do more crimes.

i thought you were being a little sarcastic or something... guess not

whew

(contrast that with the pansies who are always freaking out when criminals get their comeupance)
No. I'm always happy to hear about a courageous man doing what he can to stop injustice or crime. I was being sarcastic in my first post, but only in the sense that even though one demon has been sent to hell ... there are many others that need to be.

Forum List

Back