"Lordy, let there be tapes" Did Cohen record the Trump KIDS still trying to do the Moscow deal?

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
I kinda missed the minute details over the last few days of Ivanka, JR and Cohen all working on the Moscow deal and the finite dates. Numerous sources say next week could get interesting, this time focusing on the kids. Was TRUMP told to stay out of it, let the kids do it? Was Trump driving their every move?

If the deal was LEGAL, above board and ALLOWED, why the fuck is everyone lying about it? Why did TRUMP repeatedly while STILL RUNNING, then after the election and for the 21 months since the inauguration, REPEAT ad naseum I had nothing going on in Russia?

Ex-prosecutor hints Michael Cohen may have secretly recorded Don Jr. and Ivanka: ‘Lordy, I hope there are tapes’

default.gif

BOB BRIGHAM
01 DEC 2018 AT 15:42 ET

Donald Trump, Jr. and senior White House advisor Ivanka Trump are facing “real danger areas” of criminal liability, career prosecutor Glenn Kirshner explained on MSNBC on Saturday.

Kirschner worked with special prosecutor Robert Mueller and was the chief of homicide prosecution at the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington, DC.

“Is there legal jeopardy in your mind?” anchor Alex Witt asked. “Could there be for Don Jr. and potentially Ivanka?”

“There could be, Alex,” Kirschner replied.

“When it comes to the kids, Ivanka and Don Jr., I think there are a couple of real danger areas, because we heard that Michael Cohen lied to Congress about, among other things, keeping the kids — keeping Donald Trump’s kids informed about what was going on on this potential deal with Russia,” he explained...

Ex-prosecutor hints Michael Cohen may have secretly recorded Don Jr. and Ivanka: 'Lordy, I hope there are tapes’

Last edited:
Your ignorance of how impeachment is done shows brightly here. NO ONE predicts or says 'any day'. The steps before are legal and LONG.

They probably lied because they're idiots, and their attempts to spin it now are being poorly handled.

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

I know all about how impeachment is done, Chumlee.

I also know that Raw Story is the fakest of fake news....Inforwars is more credible.

Then you know it is an ABSURD proposition that impeachment IS ANY DAY NOW.

I know all about how impeachment is done, Chumlee.

I also know that Raw Story is the fakest of fake news....Inforwars is more credible.

Did you really type that with a straight face?
Yes I did, and you should be embarrassed to try to pass off dreck form that propaganda mill as "news"....But then I remember that embarrassment isn't an emotional response that's available to leftist crackpots.

I kinda missed the minute details over the last few days of Ivanka, JR and Cohen all working on the Moscow deal and the finite dates. Numerous sources say next week could get interesting, this time focusing on the kids. Was TRUMP told to stay out of it, let the kids do it? Was Trump driving their every move?

If the deal was LEGAL, above board and ALLOWED, why the fuck is everyone lying about it? Why did TRUMP repeatedly while STILL RUNNING, then after the election and for the 21 months since the inauguration, REPEAT ad naseum I had nothing going on in Russia?

Ex-prosecutor hints Michael Cohen may have secretly recorded Don Jr. and Ivanka: ‘Lordy, I hope there are tapes’

default.gif

BOB BRIGHAM

Donald Trump, Jr. and senior White House advisor Ivanka Trump are facing “real danger areas” of criminal liability, career prosecutor Glenn Kirshner explained on MSNBC on Saturday.

Kirschner worked with special prosecutor Robert Mueller and was the chief of homicide prosecution at the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington, DC.

“Is there legal jeopardy in your mind?” anchor Alex Witt asked. “Could there be for Don Jr. and potentially Ivanka?”

“When it comes to the kids, Ivanka and Don Jr., I think there are a couple of real danger areas, because we heard that Michael Cohen lied to Congress about, among other things, keeping the kids — keeping Donald Trump’s kids informed about what was going on on this potential deal with Russia,” he explained...

Ex-prosecutor hints Michael Cohen may have secretly recorded Don Jr. and Ivanka: 'Lordy, I hope there are tapes’

Desperate LW loon spins desperate fictional account.

default.gif

BOB BRIGHAM

Desperate LW loon spins desperate fictional account.
Proof it is fictional?

IF Cohen had ANY tapes of Trump in this regard then Muller has them.
Cohen is going to get the same prison cell as the Dutch lawyer and then George.
All expense paid two week vacation to a Club Med Spa Resort C/O Her Muller.
I hear George has sent back the 'steak diane' twice already for being overdone.
And the wine pairing was below standard!

I watch her show. I don’t remember her ever saying that. Do you have a link?
They probably lied because they're idiots, and their attempts to spin it now are being poorly handled.

But CAMPAIGNS are supposed to have CAMPAIGN ATTORNEYS. TRUMPS DON'T ASK!

Trump prided himself on running an unconventional campaign, and in some ways it worked. In other ways it was a mistake. A good campaign attorney would have probably suggested he weather the storm on certain issues, but instead he counted on a "fixer". A man whose job it was to make problems go away.

I watch her show. I don’t remember her ever saying that. Do you have a link?

But CAMPAIGNS are supposed to have CAMPAIGN ATTORNEYS. TRUMPS DON'T ASK!

Trump prided himself on running an unconventional campaign, and in some ways it worked. In other ways it was a mistake. A good campaign attorney would have probably suggested he weather the storm on certain issues, but instead he counted on a "fixer". A man whose job it was to make problems go away.

And the issues did go away. The campaign and the election is over. The issues no longer matter.
Libtards are still pissed off because people didn't like their candidate and they think other issues would have made a difference.
As if Trump had showed his tax returns he would get liberal votes.

I would have been pissed at Trump if he had turned over his tax returns.

Forum List

Back