Loretta Lynch Communicated With DOJ Officials Using Grandmother's Name As Alias

7509154abdf25ef8326bfeb46f7ab4bb--political-corruption-political-memes.jpg

When President Trump gets called before the Grand Jury and pleads the Fifth, will you be saying the same thing???
LOL

I remember the COUNTDOWN TO COMEY................flopped didn't it.............

Now it will be the COUNTDOWN TO THE GRAND JURY.

The Grand Jury being called doesn't mean that it was called for Trump...............if it had the Democratic leakers would have already leaked it all over the press................

Oh Jebus....

quit reading those sites of yours meant to deceive!

All the big guns had alias email names when using a public source....say, sending emails from home or on AOL etc.... Obama had a fake name email user ID also etc....It showed up on emails to Hillary....

That does not mean anything other than their identities on the public source, was hidden.
I bet if Trump did the same, you would be talking impeachment.

Oh Jebus....

All the big guns had alias email names when using a public source....say, sending emails from home or on AOL etc.... Obama had a fake name email user ID also etc....It showed up on emails to Hillary....

That does not mean anything other than their identities on the public source, was hidden.
But now they become unmasked & no longer anonymous, thus can be studied for any improprieties, in this case obstruction of justice is exposed.
:rofl:

no obstruction was 'exposed' silly!
:cuckoo:
I'm using Dems standards of use of the term, therefore in reflection of Dems and MSM loose use, you just called them silly. ;-)

Hello? they are getting this info from....drum roll....the Freedom of Information Act, FOIA....that means NONE of this was HIDDEN from the government, the government is releasing them BECAUSE they have a RECORD.

Oh my goodness, :lol:lol: you guys are paranoids!

That they thought nobody would see...

-Geaux

They also thought hilary's minions would be in charge of the Department of Justice at this point and would hide all of the crimes for the next 8 years....while working on the new crimes.

Oh Jebus....

Bullshit, it means exactly what the OP said, that they were trying to go around the FOIA.
I do not know how anyone could even jump to that conclusion? It was established already, earlier last year, that Obama when using a public internet source, often used an alternative name, when they found Obama emails on Hillary's server....and since then, it was reported that this was common practice and everyone in government knew it.

So Loretta Lynch using an alternative user id when on a public internet service, is par from the course.

Just the mere fact that these emails were there in the government emails being turned over by filling the FOIA request, means that the emails were not hidden, and turned over to the National Archives. End of this made up faux outrage story....

they are not hidden from FOIA requests of Loretta or of a co-worker...they are part of the National records!

Just cuz you and your hacker friends didn't know it at the time she sent the emails...is tough titty for you! That's the purpose!

Forum List

Back