Los Angeles public schools open doors to ‘corporate brand identity’

i think you'll find more of those drop outs, vote for democrats
Just like how black people enjoy eating pigs feet.

Oh wait. I made that up because I have no way of knowing whether that is true or not. Much like how you really don't know whether most dropouts vote democrat or not.

It's time for us to stop with the democrat/republican arguing because they are two sides of the same coin. Most of the politicians are bought and paid for and don't give a flying fuck about us. They pretend to care, but they don't. It doesn't matter which party they represent, because the two party system gives the citizens the illusion that they have choice or a say in how this nation is ran. Hate to break it to the ones who have faith in the system, but it's rigged against us.
But we must keep fussing over insignificant things like PBS so we do not notice the things that really matter.
Like how neither side really does what they promise but we (most of us) keep voting fo the party pf perception.

I try to vote based on what someone has done not what they promise to do.
Usually I wind up voting for the one I wiew as the least bad.
sigh.
We need a no confidence option on the ballot to say we are voting but reject both parties candidates.

Local Exit Polls - Election Center 2008 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

2008exitpollbyeducation.png

and here is one from the 2010 election(forgot i had this one already)

2010exitpolleducation.png

care to try again on what i do or dont know?

Oh wait. I made that up because I have no way of knowing whether that is true or not. Much like how you really don't know whether most dropouts vote democrat or not.

It's time for us to stop with the democrat/republican arguing because they are two sides of the same coin. Most of the politicians are bought and paid for and don't give a flying fuck about us. They pretend to care, but they don't. It doesn't matter which party they represent, because the two party system gives the citizens the illusion that they have choice or a say in how this nation is ran. Hate to break it to the ones who have faith in the system, but it's rigged against us.
But we must keep fussing over insignificant things like PBS so we do not notice the things that really matter.
Like how neither side really does what they promise but we (most of us) keep voting fo the party pf perception.

sigh.
We need a no confidence option on the ballot to say we are voting but reject both parties candidates.
i would support that

sigh.

Government never gives you what you want.

well, you gonna answer this yet?

btw, bones, how come you didnt say that to US when he claimed FIRST that dropouts vote for repubs?
hmmm?
you must be another of those blind partisan fuckers that only correct the OTHER Side

I don't trust polls and generally think they are full of it, however I appreciate you providing the data.

Not all dropouts are morons and not all college graduates are sharp as a tack. Classical pianist Glenn Gould dropped out of school and became one of the most innovative pianists of the 20th century. Eventually, hopefully, citizens of the United States will lose faith in and abandon the bogusly corrupt political system.

Though somehow I think it's too late and we've turned into boiling frogs.

btw, bones, how come you didnt say that to US when he claimed FIRST that dropouts vote for repubs?
hmmm?
you must be another of those blind partisan fuckers that only correct the OTHER Side
Uh, I didn't even read whatever post you're talking about.

People of all political affiliation drop out of school. Who gives a rat's tit which has more or not. It's meaningless to even discuss it.

And replace it with what political system, dreamer?
None. It's over for this nation. Done. Last call. Finished.

We're witnessing the decline of our beloved empire and, soon enough, we'll watch it sink into the ocean.

Of course it'll first devolve into a fascist, authoritarian state and then, after the last miserable, bloody death throes, America will rot away into the future's history books.

hmmm?

People of all political affiliation drop out of school. Who gives a rat's tit which has more or not. It's meaningless to even discuss it.
you quoted MY post that had quoted the other
so now you want to add LIAR to the rest?
you edited his post out when you called out ME

the ratios hold about constant for dems vs repubs. Since there are more dems than repubs registered.

Notice how the post graduate suddenly flops over?
yeah, for the drop outs voting for DEMS
the rest(other than the post grads) switches back and forth it seems

you quoted MY post that had quoted the other
so now you want to add LIAR to the rest?
you edited his post out when you called out ME
What are you talking about? And how exactly am I biased one way or the other? I'm biased in believing that both parties are guileful sacks of excrement. I don't know how I could make that any clearer.

hmmm?

Yeah , but it is good bait to raise partisan sides hackles a bit :D

Forum List

Back