Louis Farrakhan - "We need to put the American flag down. "

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Shut up louis. It's america that gives affirmative action to blacks (at the expense of whites) and allows blacks to collect welfare at a far far higher rate than whites. Black privilege is everywhere. Blacks are still failures but that is obviously their fault.

Farrakhan I Don t Get Debate Over Confederate Flag We Need to Put the American Flag Down - Breitbart

june 24 2015

Farrakhan said, “White folks march with you because they don’t want you upsetting the city, they don’t give a damn about them nine.”

He added that when the police took suspected shooter Dylann Roof to Burger King they were saying “You did a good job. Kill all them [bleep.]”

Later, he declared, “I don’t know what the hell the fight is about over the Confederate flag. We need to put the American flag down. Because we’ve caught as much hell under that as the Confederate flag,” comments that were meant with cheers and applause. He added, “Who are we fighting today? It’s the people that carry the American flag.”

• Banned
Rushbo predicted just yesterday that liberals would soon attack the american flag!!!

Shut up louis. It's america that gives affirmative action to blacks (at the expense of whites) and allows blacks to collect welfare at a far far higher rate than whites. Black privilege is everywhere. Blacks are still failures but that is obviously their fault.

Farrakhan I Don t Get Debate Over Confederate Flag We Need to Put the American Flag Down - Breitbart

june 24 2015

Farrakhan said, “White folks march with you because they don’t want you upsetting the city, they don’t give a damn about them nine.”

He added that when the police took suspected shooter Dylann Roof to Burger King they were saying “You did a good job. Kill all them [bleep.]”

Later, he declared, “I don’t know what the hell the fight is about over the Confederate flag. We need to put the American flag down. Because we’ve caught as much hell under that as the Confederate flag,” comments that were meant with cheers and applause. He added, “Who are we fighting today? It’s the people that carry the American flag.”

Who didn't see this coming? The commies are crawling out of the woodwork. I wonder if the dear leader will call for a redesign of the stars and stripes.

Let me thank Disco Louie for his best work to date: His proclamation, back in the first campaign days, of The Messiahship of Barack Hussein Obama. A crown of thorns Our Kenyan Emperor has had to bear ever since.

Disco, ya can do some really good work when you put your mind to it!

long before the flag goes, your guns and ammo will go! Tyrants can't HAVE you being able to effectively resist them. So get your fighting gear (and skills) while you still can. See my 12k school loan thread in "Economics' subforum to fund it.

Forum List

Back