loyalty pledge

Geez. I see so many professed Christians on this board making Hitler references left right and sideways, just because they don't like a guy.

Well --- no, you don't. You see several people familiar with history seeing a rerun of the same dynamic that brought a world of peril the last time it happened. And you see the documentation thereof. It ain't V-1 science.

Which dynamic is that?

Seriously..... this actually happened in Florida a couple of days ago. This is not from The Onion. The picture was taken by a Washington Post photographer.

hitlerhead.jpg

None of those people are doing a Zieg Heil, they're just raising the right arm and/or hand.

Your picture there looks nothing like what the Washington Post picture looks like, the position of that arm and those peoples' arms is completely different.

Don't confuse them with facts.

The whole thing gets more hysterical each day, to be honest, I've never known such complete hysteria in my life.

And that's because you're younger than 71.

:lol: Hey now you stop making trouble again :meow: :tongue:

Oh I ain't done yet. Watch this.

Students_pledging_allegiance_to_the_American_flag_with_the_Bellamy_salute.jpg

As for the above post I'm simply noting you look remarkably young for a septuagenarian..... :scared1:

Geez. I see so many professed Christians on this board making Hitler references left right and sideways, just because they don't like a guy.

Well --- no, you don't. You see several people familiar with history seeing a rerun of the same dynamic that brought a world of peril the last time it happened. And you see the documentation thereof. It ain't V-1 science.

Which dynamic is that?

The one established 142 posts ago there, Mr. Observant.

None of those people are doing a Zieg Heil, they're just raising the right arm and/or hand.

Your picture there looks nothing like what the Washington Post picture looks like, the position of that arm and those peoples' arms is completely different.

The whole thing gets more hysterical each day, to be honest, I've never known such complete hysteria in my life.

As for the above post I'm simply noting you look remarkably young for a septuagenarian..... :scared1:

OMG too much :lol:

OMG too much :lol:

Here's one even weirder ---

children-salutes-flag-Kaufmann-Settlement-1934.jpg

The caption for this photo reads:

"Jewish children at the Irene Kauffman Settlement school in Pittsburgh in 1934 giving a straight arm salute to the American flag"

Have you guys seen the pictures of trump and his supporters doing loyalty pledges. They extend their right arm out and pledge to support Donald in the election... Seriously, he has to be messing with his supporters right now. "can I get these guys to give me a nazi salute?"

If I wasn't on my phone is post them

They are probably waiving to him dipshit. Have you seen the picture where a bunch of democrats put their hands in their pants for hours at time?

Have you guys seen the pictures of trump and his supporters doing loyalty pledges. They extend their right arm out and pledge to support Donald in the election... Seriously, he has to be messing with his supporters right now. "can I get these guys to give me a nazi salute?"

If I wasn't on my phone is post them

They are probably waiving to him dipshit. Have you seen the picture where a bunch of democrats put their hands in their pants for hours at time?

Yeah ummmm.... it's linked in post 2 there Evelyn Wood. He led them to it and they obeyed in unison like rats to the pied piper.

Try actually reading the thread.

"Waiving" him is what they should be doing -- if they but had a wee dram of self-respect.

Last edited:
And the Liberals still try to make the crazy ass shit stick.............

This should be moved to conspiracy theories..................

:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

Forum List

Back