Lucky for Liberals the *You Have Been Drafted* Text Messages are Fake

Hospitals across the nation reported a sudden spike in bone spurs.

I bet libs who got this message crapped in their pants.

< The US Army issued an warning against "fraudulent" text messages that claimed the recipients were selected for a military draft. >

Fake text messages about a military draft are being sent to Americans, the US Army warns

if things ever got bad enough to warrant a draft, you wouldn't need it because things would be so shitty people would volunteer for military service just for food, clothing and a place to sleep.

We are all lucky today because those crazed suicidal religious fanatics in Tehran kept their heads, while Dumb Don lost his. Had they not, nukes might be flying today.

Thank you Ayatollah!

Had they not, nukes might be flying today

Iran doesn't have nukes ... thanks to President Trump.
Yeah right....dumb Donnie would have nuked Iran and you would have loved it.

I would hate to see nukes used in Iran. My people are going to be living there some day.

1018316866.jpg

< The US Army issued an warning against "fraudulent" text messages that claimed the recipients were selected for a military draft. >

Fake text messages about a military draft are being sent to Americans, the US Army warns
They won't need to be drafted because it's a slam dunk that all the trumpanzees will volunteer for the military.

Many already did their bit. Unlike some who just say they did.

LOL now that's a real hoot. I'll bet the little wimps were really pissin their pants. Too bad it wasn't for real because they may have just been able to grow a pair but now they won't. I guess the little darlings have grabbed their coloring books and crayons and are hold up in their cry closets for a nice long pout now.

Forum List

Back