M. Obama monetizing First "Lady" status

For liberals to complain about the Trump family profiting is pretty hypocritical considering their own record.

The Clintons are on a separate tour selling tickets as well.

Talk about "emoluments", LOL

Back in the day, you'd never see this kind of thing, not even from leftards.

McGovern, Dukakis, Goldwater, none of these folks had stadium tours. Ditto with retired first ladies. Lady Bird and Mamie Eisenhower and Lou Hoover didn't monetize their positions either.

Michelle Obama Slays on Her Book Tour, Wearing Thigh-High Balenciaga Boots
People love her :dunno:

You jealous, snowflake? :itsok:

People loved Mamie Eisenhower too, and Jackie Onassis as well.

But neither one of those broads monetized their experiences.

"Broads"?

Hold up Hunior --- you're wetting your pants about "classy First Ladies" who you refer to as "broads"?
The Polish are uneducated street people

Definitely not all of them but definitely this one.

For liberals to complain about the Trump family profiting is pretty hypocritical considering their own record.

McGovern, Dukakis, Goldwater, none of these folks had stadium tours. Ditto with retired first ladies. Lady Bird and Mamie Eisenhower and Lou Hoover didn't monetize their positions either.

People love her :dunno:

You jealous, snowflake? :itsok:

People loved Mamie Eisenhower too, and Jackie Onassis as well.

But neither one of those broads monetized their experiences.

"Broads"?

Hold up Hunior --- you're wetting your pants about "classy First Ladies" who you refer to as "broads"?
The Polish are uneducated street people

Definitely not all of them but definitely this one.
A bunch of potato sucking cabbage gardeners

What the fuck are you posting about?

I'm talking about how current liberals are monetizing public service and how its a disgrace. And how past liberals didn't do this kind of shit.

So, you got no fucking clue what your posting about.

So now you are complaining that someone wrote a book?

Chances are she didn't write it.
Just like Trump's books.

former-first-lady-michelle-obama-discusses-her-book-news-photo-1084756312-1545313056.jpg

$4,000 thigh-high boots. You gotta be kidding me.

:21::21::21:

So now you are complaining that someone wrote a book?

The selling of tickets in a stadium show as well.

These people should not be monetizing public service. If someone wants to write a book, that's fine as long as the book isn't sold overseas, because that would be an emolument.
Hardly, since they are not in office there is no conflict of interest. And the Former First Lady is not doing public service that ended two years ago.

former-first-lady-michelle-obama-discusses-her-book-news-photo-1084756312-1545313056.jpg

Yes, designers let people wear them for advertisement purposes.

What is even more disgusting, is the MSM slobbers all over her.

I hate wearing boots indoors-----it makes me tired
You run barefoot?

in the house I DO WEAR SOCKS-----but outside----I wear shoes---
or sneakers. why do you ask? in really bad weather---boots
are good-----but once indoors-----they tire me. why do you ask?
$ 4, 000.00??? I bought my first car new-----and it cost less than
that.

Has this place always been so dumb, or is it getting more that way every day?

The Obamas are supposed to care about the poor people,think how many poor children this $4000 could feed.

The libs are the ones who made a big deal about Mitt Romney's dancing horses and car escalator, and McCain's dozen homes, yet the flaunting of wealth just seems too hypocritical to me.

Although it is sort of hilarious to see a 50ish suspected Transvestite "woman" wearing expensive high fashion.

The Obamas are supposed to care about the poor people,think how many poor children this $4000 could feed.

The libs are the ones who made a big deal about Mitt Romney's dancing horses and car escalator, and McCain's dozen homes, yet the flaunting of wealth just seems too hypocritical to me.

Although it is sort of hilarious to see a 50ish suspected Transvestite "woman" wearing expensive high fashion.

I like the GLITTER

I like the GLITTER

It is pretty much high camp, something that a girly-man like Elton John would look appropriate in.

Big Bird from Sesame Street called. He wants his costume back.

Michelle's wearing thigh high boots??? Wow, must be big boots considering just one of her thighs is bigger around than my waste.

Maybe she should start eating her own school lunches, and a salad every now and then instead of fried everything.

Michelle's wearing thigh high boots??? Wow, must be big boots considering just one of her thighs is bigger around than my waste.

Maybe she should start eating her own school lunches, and a salad every now and then instead of fried everything.

One would hope most people's thighs are bigger than your waste unless you're doing some kind of colonic.

What an interesting choice of measuring stick I must say.

Forum List

Back