‘Machete’ actor Danny Trejo involved in Fourth of July parade brawl over water balloon

Dude is s as an ex-con

Last edited:
Last I checked, I've never seen a car ever damaged by a ballon, and water, isn't that kinda like rain? :smoke:

Yeah but it says he was in his convertible and someone threw the balloon at him.

It's one thing to have it rain on your car, it's something else when someone throws a water balloon at a perfect stranger driving down the road. I'd have been pissed off as well.

Don't throw stuff at strangers and you won't get in a fight. It really is that simple.

Yeah but it says he was in his convertible and someone threw the balloon at him.

It's one thing to have it rain on your car, it's something else when someone throws a water balloon at a perfect stranger driving down the road. I'd have been pissed off as well.

Don't throw stuff at strangers and you won't get in a fight. It really is that simple.
it says it hit the car.

I'd be pissed too. Stupid shit happens:
  1. When I was a kid, we hosed cars as they passed us. One guy had his windows down and we splashed him in his car. Oops! The guy slammed on his brakes and jumped out coming after us, but he did so so fast, he forgot to put his car in park and the car started rolling away down the hill. We split, but not before seeing him running after his car.
  2. One time I was lighting M-80s. After lit, I held them in my hand a moment watching it burn down so that it would go off not long after throwing it. I'd listen and wait to be sure no cars were coming. I'd thrown them far away down by the street. Despite that, one time right after I threw it, wouldn't you know a car showed up at the intersection below me at the end of the street and he turned up my road and the fuse was still burning. The damn thing went off just as he passed by right under his window. The guy cursed me.
Fireworks are dangerous. People do dumb things. Drinking adds to the mess. I'm glad I grew out of that phase.

Forum List

Back