Macy’s Transgender Parade

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Macy’s ‘non-binary and transgender extravaganza’

‘Inclusive’ means you must bow and cater to the mentally unstable as they dance nearly naked on a pedestal conducting simulated sex in public.

I’ll bet children are involved as well.

‘Inclusive’ means you must bow and cater to the mentally unstable as they dance nearly naked on a pedestal conducting simulated sex in public.

omg the Pedo Parade...the parade of seriously suicidal mentally ill

why am i thinking of a duck shootin gallery now?

Dry your eyes you bigoted shit.

Trannies buy a lot of expensive clothes, I can see where Macy's would want to cater to them.

The business model has changed a lot in the department store racket since the miracle on 34th Street.

Your culture couldn't be brought to heel if you lot weren't such impotent cucks.

But the things you find are merely the product of your own alleged “mind.”

And what you posted was gibberish.
What the fuck are you talking about? I'm discussing the OP, which I didn't write and is therefore not a product of my own mind. You're one confused Bingo. I'm sure being illiterate doesn't help. There there. :itsok:

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm discussing the OP, which I didn't write and is therefore not a product of my own mind. You're one confused Bingo. I'm sure being illiterate doesn't help. There there. :itsok:
Poor jerk Chicken. The pathetic little bitch can’t even track back to his own gibberish post.

Wouldn’t help anyway. He wrote it and still doesn’t see the mistake he made.

😎

Poor jerk Chicken. The pathetic little bitch can’t even track back to his own gibberish post.

Wouldn’t help anyway. He wrote it and still doesn’t see the mistake he made.

😎
What mistake would that be? I'm agreeing with the OP that you're being made to bow your heads. Doesn't that reality imply some impotent cuckery? 😄

Forum List

Back