Maddow Blasts Fox from her Glass House at MSNBC

If johnny dollar's place says it, it must be Pulitzer prize journalism

Rachel is head and shoulders above most of the journalists out there...including Olbermann.

Very bright girl...

Rachel is head and shoulders above most of the journalists out there...including Olbermann.

Very bright girl...

She's head alright. Lying one. Not very bright. She was easy to discredit.

Very bright girl...

You need to go to the first post and watch the video. She proclaims that Fox is a political operation because republican canidates will pitch their fundraising sites while at the same time MSNBC is having democrat canidates pitching their fundraising sites.

The fact is she is not a journalist. She gives her opinion. She gave her opinion that Fox is somehow unmoral because they had political canidates pitch their fundraising sites yet she failed to check if her own network is guiilty of the same thing.

I can tell your a Maddow fan because all you can say is "Fox Lies" and "They are not real news" as if your chosen network is:cuckoo:

You don't see commentators on Fox accusing MSNBC commentators of "bad journalistic practices" while at the same time claiming to be a journalist. Yet you see that everyday over at MSNBC. Like I said. The arrogance is beyond words.

If johnny dollar's place says it, it must be Pulitzer prize journalism
did you watch the video, peabrain?

Yes I did. And, I watched Rachel Maddow's real segment when it was broadcast. She makes some valid points. Did you?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nZnMumCKXU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nZnMumCKXU[/ame]

i watched the video in the OP, pinhead
or i wouldnt have asked you if YOU did
get that, pinhead?

and get this, peabrain, i dont give a RATS ASS how much WHO gave to any candidate
the point is she bitches about the very same thing SHE does
shes a fucking HYPOCRITE

Last edited:
get that, pinhead?

and get this, peabrain, i dont give a RATS ASS how much WHO gave to any candidate
shes a fucking HYPOCRITE

I watched the OP video, but I also watched Rachel Maddow's segment which I gave you a link to. I figured you would be too fearful to watch it, I was right.

There is nothing wrong with having candidates on the air, and having a candidate promote their website or fund-raising organization.

When a pundit raises money for a candidate or for a party by making public appearances or making on the air endorsements, it is no longer being a pundit, it is being a political hack. But again, I am not surprised by your position, it fits your lack of intelligence and your lack of ethics and character.

get that, pinhead?

shes a fucking HYPOCRITE

I watched the OP video, but I also watched Rachel Maddow's segment which I gave you a link to. I figured you would be too fearful to watch it, I was right.

There is nothing wrong with having candidates on the air, and having a candidate promote their website or fund-raising organization.

When a pundit raises money for a candidate or for a party by making public appearances or making on the air endorsements, it is no longer being a pundit, it is being a political hack. But again, I am not surprised by your position, it fits your lack of intelligence and your lack of ethics and character.
no, you were WRONG, as usual

and you give HER a pass for what you just said was wrong
fuck off you pathetic hypocrite

Last edited:
get that, pinhead?

shes a fucking HYPOCRITE

why would anyone be too fearful to watch her?

get that, pinhead?

shes a fucking HYPOCRITE

Ask neg reppin' dive.

Ask neg reppin' dive.
i watched it, fucktard

get that, pinhead?

shes a fucking HYPOCRITE

Try not to overwhelm me with your literary acumen. Please keep it down to something smaller than War & Peace.

I apologize, your literary skills were probably stunted by that mean liberal 9th grade teacher who greeted you with 'nice TOOTH'

Try not to overwhelm me with your literary acumen. Please keep it down to something smaller than War & Peace.

I apologize, your literary skills were probably stunted by that mean liberal 9th grade teacher who greeted you with 'nice TOOTH'
sorry i dont meet your pathetic standards on here
go fuck yourself

Forum List

Back