Madonna being sued...............again

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Madonna kicks off her world tour The Celebration Tour with her first concert in London.

She has been sued in the past for starting her shows intentionally late.

Now she continues to be late but now refuses to turn on the AC as temperatures sore as the audience drowns in their own sweat.

As they scream, "Turn on the AC!", she shouts, "Take off your cloths" instead!"

Then she made them watch topless women perform sex acts on stage.

I reckon she is just preparing everyone there for where they will wind up eventually anyway, so it makes since.

I have no love for Madonna. Who the hell wants to see grandma prancing around dressed like a dominatrix.

Being controversial is all Madonna has left now. She has no talent anymore, she doesn't even have any looks anymore. All she has is shock value left to keep her rich and famous.

Being controversial is all Madonna has left now. She has no talent anymore, she doesn't even have any looks anymore. All she has is shock value left to keep her rich and famous.
Society is so depraved nothing she does shocks people anymore.

She no longer has any relevance and is just another DNC stooge.

Madonna kicks off her world tour The Celebration Tour with her first concert in London.

She has been sued in the past for starting her shows intentionally late.

Now she continues to be late but now refuses to turn on the AC as temperatures sore as the audience drowns in their own sweat.

As they scream, "Turn on the AC!", she shouts, "Take off your cloths" instead!"

Then she made them watch topless women perform sex acts on stage.

I reckon she is just preparing everyone there for where they will wind up eventually anyway, so it makes since.
Are we surprised by her antics?
Are we surprised by the over sexualized shows, it's madonna.... Plus we glorify WAP
We live in a litigious society, people sue over hot coffee

My big question is how big exactly are the crowds of people who are still stupid enough to help keep her going? To me, anyone with an attitude like hers doesn't even deserve two coins to rub together.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back