MAGA Georgia Election Board Is Doing Everything They Possibly Can To Steal Georgia For Trump

So weak. You can't refute the Fox News text messages,
Mature them and source them my lame ass douchebag libturd pal.
so you just dismiss everything that proves you wrong as "False".
No. No. I dismiss your lies as false.

What a pussy.

That’s not something most of you lib turds brag about. But you do you, bitch
What a little dishonest MAGA coward.

No no. You are an entirely dishonest quiff libturd.

Mature them and source them my lame ass douchebag libturd pal.

In a text on November 9, Carlson referenced Powell’s Dominion claims, commenting, “The software shit is absurd.” (Carlson then said on television that night, “We don’t know anything about the software that many say was rigged. We don’t know. We ought to find out.”)

YOU LOSE, as always. But please....continue being a little MAGA cry baby bitch.

In a text on November 9, Carlson referenced Powell’s Dominion claims, commenting, “The software shit is absurd.” (Carlson then said on television that night, “We don’t know anything about the software that many say was rigged. We don’t know. We ought to find out.”)

YOU LOSE, as always. But please....continue being a little MAGA cry baby bitch.

You have once again missed the point and allowed your biases and preconceived notions to skew what passes for your thinking.

Software shit is absurd may not mean what you interpret it to mean.

For example, it could simply mean that “we are wrong to focus on the software because the key is what the programmers sought to accomplish”.

But you do you phosPHONY.

And I haven’t lost a thing, libtard. Reinsert your tampon. You’re leaking all over the fooor.

Yeah. Imagine actually counting all votes.

Outwage!
It's 2024, there are better ways.
You're such a limp dick.
Good....270 baby!

It's not like the faggot dems will accept the results anyway....They never do.
trump concede yet?

Of course not, he can't accept the results.
But go ahead and blame the (D) for trumps weakness.

this basically guarantees we won’t have the results on election night.

Is that the goal?

You have once again missed the point and allowed your biases and preconceived notions to skew what passes for your thinking.

Software shit is absurd may not mean what you interpret it to mean.
What a pathetic, dishonest piece of SHIT you are! You can never admit it when you are wrong.

So Tucker Carlson is now a coding expert? That is your dumb ass, fake counter argument?? Coward!! You have no shame, no dignity.

As I said, you just make shit up....because you are a MAGA cry baby who can't accept that Trump lost the 2020 election.

The corrupt Georgia MAGA election board has ruled a hand vote count of the entire state....just weeks before the 2024 election.

Four major problems with this:

1)
Most election workers have not been trained for performing hand counts. And there is little time left to provide this training.

2) More people will now be allowed to touch the ballots, which increases the chances of cheating among some election workers. And rest assured, most of those cheaters will undoubtedly be MAGA election workers.

3) Hundreds, if not thousands, of additional election workers will need to be hired at the last minute in order to perform this hand count, costing the state of Georgia millions of dollars for no good reason.

4) It will take months to do a hand count of all these ballots.

The Georgia MAGA election board could give a flying fuck about ensuring the "integrity" of this election. Nobody in their right mind truly believes that human beings will do a better job counting ballots than voting machines will.

The whole point of this hand count is to create total chaos on election day and after, so that SCOTUS ultimately decides who wins the state of Georgia.

Let us guess! You are a liberal, and that will make it harder to stuff the ballot boxes!

This thread was as stupid as I expected it would be partisans gonna partisan.

Let us guess! You are a liberal, and that will make it harder to stuff the ballot boxes!
How does it make it harder, dipshit?? You are now going to have hundreds, if not thousands, of poll workers physically touching the ballots.

That opens a ton of opportunities for cheating.

How does it make it harder, dipshit?? You are now going to have hundreds, if not thousands, of poll workers physically touching the ballots.

That opens a ton of opportunities for cheating.
Many states do this every election. Did you not know this?

I am old enough to have voted on mechanical voting machines where you physically moved switches to have your votes counted.

Forum List

Back