MAGA Georgia Election Board Is Doing Everything They Possibly Can To Steal Georgia For Trump

It will not take them long as all day on election day they can be counting all the early voting and absentee ballots.
It will take them months.

And you MAGA retards were crying in Nov 2020 when it took Pennsylvania 3 days to count all the absentee ballots during covid...and that was using voting machines.

It will take them months.

And you MAGA retards were crying in Nov 2020 when it took Pennsylvania 3 days to count all the absentee ballots during covid...and that was using voting machines.
That was because Pennsylvania intentionally ignored its own state laws. Don't ever use them as an example after their own Supreme Court ruled their procedures invalid even before the election was certified. They simply did not follow their own laws because they needed to let Biden cheat.

In Tennessee, I get a receipt when I vote showing everything I voted for, and showing that the machine counted my paper ballot and that it was read by the machine. They maintain the paper ballots and compare them to the machine results.

That was because Pennsylvania intentionally ignored its own state laws. Don't ever use them as an example after their own Supreme Court ruled their procedures invalid even before the election was certified. They simply did not follow their own laws because they needed to let Biden cheat.

In Tennessee, I get a receipt when I vote showing everything I voted for, and showing that the machine counted my paper ballot and that it was read by the machine. They maintain the paper ballots and compare them to the machine results.
No, it didn't. The Republicans in Penn prevented absentee ballots from being counted before election day. That is why it dragged out so long in Nov 2020.

And guess what? The same thing is going to happen in Penn this year with absentee ballots. And you MAGAts will be crying again about something that you all caused.

How does it make it harder, dipshit?? You are now going to have hundreds, if not thousands, of poll workers physically touching the ballots.

That opens a ton of opportunities for cheating.
?? They physically touch the ballots to feed them into the machines

?? They physically touch the ballots to feed them into the machines
Correct. And they are going to need a lot more people to actually count them by hand.

Unless you think human beings can count the ballots as quickly as machines can???

MAGA Georgia Election Board Is Doing Everything They Possibly Can To Steal Georgia For Trump​

The corrupt Georgia MAGA election board has ruled a hand vote count of the entire state....just weeks before the 2024 election.

Four major problems with this:

1)
Most election workers have not been trained for performing hand counts. And there is little time left to provide this training.

2) More people will now be allowed to touch the ballots, which increases the chances of cheating among some election workers. And rest assured, most of those cheaters will undoubtedly be MAGA election workers.

3) Hundreds, if not thousands, of additional election workers will need to be hired at the last minute in order to perform this hand count, costing the state of Georgia millions of dollars for no good reason.

4) It will take months to do a hand count of all these ballots.

The Georgia MAGA election board could give a flying fuck about ensuring the "integrity" of this election. Nobody in their right mind truly believes that human beings will do a better job counting ballots than voting machines will.

The whole point of this hand count is to create total chaos on election day and after, so that SCOTUS ultimately decides who wins the state of Georgia.

That whole integrity thing is a real mind fuck for you turds.

MAGA Georgia Election Board Is Doing Everything They Possibly Can To Steal Georgia For Trump​

That whole integrity thing is a real mind fuck for you turds.
If that is what you MAGA fucktards were actually doing, you might have a point.

Explain to me how having thousands of more people touching the ballots ensures election integrity, you imbecile?? You can't.

It's getting there in a hurry with me.
You're not here to actually debate an issue. You're here to join your fellow MAGA trolls to pounce on a liberal who is pointing out the truth of what this Georgia election board dominated by MAGA assholes is doing.

Stop pretending that you are some dignified elder statesman worried about proper message board decorum. Tell me how I'm wrong about this issue or just shut up.

You're not here to actually debate an issue. You're here to join your fellow MAGA trolls to pounce on a liberal who is pointing out the truth of what this Georgia election board dominated by MAGA assholes is doing.

Stop pretending that you are some dignified elder statesman worried about proper message board decorum. Tell me how I'm wrong about this issue or just shut up.
Yawn......Bye-bye :ahole-1:.

On NOOOO! phosPHONY ^ who has exactly no credibility is claiming I’m not honest!

Such irony. 😂
Yeah...tell us some more about how renowned programming expert Tucker Carlson was giving his opinion on the quality of Dominion's voting machine code.

Carlson was obviously talking about Trump attorney Sidney Powell's comments about Dominion being total bullshit.

Fucking dishonest gomer imbecile. You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect.

Yeah...tell us some more about how renowned programming expert Tucker Carlson was giving his opinion on the quality of Dominion's voting machine code.

Carlson was obviously talking about Trump attorney Sidney Powell's comments about Dominion being total bullshit.

Fucking dishonest gomer imbecile. You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect.
🥱

Again for our infamously weak-minded libturd hack deflection-artist trolls:

The TOPIC is not Fox News or Dominion or even voting machines.

The topic is hand-counting.

Accuracy matters. Really, phosPHONY!
It’s true.

🥱

Again for our infamously weak-minded libturd hack deflection-artist trolls:

The TOPIC is not Fox News or Dominion or even voting machines.

The topic is hand-counting.
You asked me to cite Tucker Carlson's text messages, so I did.

I showed you how you were wrong, and now you're crying some more like the little MAGA bitch that you are....just like you are still crying about the 2020 election. Pussy.

You asked me to cite Tucker Carlson's text messages, so I did.

I showed you how you were wrong, and now you're crying some more like the little MAGA bitch that you are....just like you are still crying about the 2020 election. Pussy.
I asked for a quote and a link.

Mission accomplished.

But now you want the entire discussion to branch off into that old rusty topic.

Application denied.

You odious obvious pussy troll. 👍

Forum List

Back