MAGA: If DrumpF resigns or removed, as Nixon just resigned. Should the voters for both vote still?

Should these voters for DrumpF & Nixon lose some voting rights'?

• B) NO! We like MAGA this way. Voting for REAL Criminals.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C) Unsure?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Schiff: 'Prepared' to force Mueller report release if White House blocks - CNNPolitics

MAGA: If DrumpF resigns or removed, as Nixon just resigned. Should the voter that voted for both lose some voting rights'?

So.......Just a little few restrictions, to MAGA!

Say, they can not vote for any POTUS or candidates, or for their Federal States Senators or candidates or for any Law enforcement candidates and no School Board candidates in any Federal or State elections.

They can still vote the others.
U.S House candidates and their most likely shitty local state crazy douchebags.

I vote YES!

VacceneAutistic.jpg

Schiff: 'Prepared' to force Mueller report release if White House blocks - CNNPolitics

MAGA: If DrumpF resigns or removed, as Nixon just resigned. Should the voter that voted for both lose some voting rights'?

Say, they can not vote for any POTUS or candidates, or for their Federal States Senators or candidates or for any Law enforcement candidates and no School Board candidates in any Federal or State elections.

I vote YES!

Sure we can talk about that, just as soon as you agree to make everyone registered to vote prove their citizenship and deport anyone who isn't.

DEAL???????????????

LMAO

• Banned

I vote YES!

Sure we can talk about that, just as soon as you agree to make everyone registered to vote prove their citizenship and deport anyone who isn't.

DEAL???????????????

LMAO

ARE You still looking for those 3 Million from 2016 illegal votes?
Seems at last count, it was at 33 or so?
Did you hear what the GOP, really DOPers did in 2018 NC was it?

Does not registering to vote require you to state so, they/you, me are born here?
Some require real papers. So you need to prove they're not legal to vote.
Have you forced any to do that yourself? . If not, do so to prove it to me ASAP!
Find a dozen for me. Happy wasteful hunting.

DYK: In the flyover states, family members die and they just put them in the ground.
Not informing the local, state or anyone they're dead.
As by laws you don't have to tell anyone. If you just drag the body
out in to your field, not going onto public lands to get there. And stick it deep in the cold cold ground. As they keep voting for the dead. Most farms and ranch owners are white, the Whitey ones would for sure, do this the most.

And last..

upload_2018-12-23_23-46-48.png

Last edited:

I vote YES!

DEAL???????????????

LMAO

ARE You still looking for those 3 Million from 2016 illegal votes?
Seems at last count, it was at 33 or so?
Did you hear what the GOP, really DOPers did in 2018 NC was it?

Does not registering to vote require you to state so, they/you, me are born here?
Some require real papers. So you need to prove they're not legal to vote.
Have you forced any to do that yourself? . If not, do so to prove it to me ASAP!
Find a dozen for me. Happy wasteful hunting.

DYK: In the flyover states, family members die and they just put them in the ground.
Not informing the local, state or anyone they're dead.
As by laws you don't have to tell anyone. If you just drag the body
out in to your field, not going onto public lands to get there. And stick it deep in the cold cold ground. As they keep voting for the dead. Most farms and ranch owners are white, the Whitey ones would for sure, do this the most.

Hey, great deflection. The only way to prove only citizens are registered to vote is to wipe the rolls clean and require everyone to register again with proof of citizenship. Just saying you're a citizen isn't good enough, there are too many lying assed regressives in this world. 1 non-citizen voting is too many.

I vote YES!

So is this going to happen before the ERA becomes law, or after the Electoral college is removed?

"Should these voters for DrumpF & Nixon lose some voting rights'?"

Of course not.

If ignorance, fear, stupidity, bigotry, racism, and hate were disqualifying criteria for voting, then few – if any – conservatives or Republicans would be allowed to vote.

Schiff can shit all he wants, but he should wait to see what he's shitting about first...….dontcha think?

I think a full mental evaluation of all Demoncrats before they vote is warranted, cause they don't know what the heck they're doing

Schiff can shit all he wants, but he should wait to see what he's shitting about first...….dontcha think?

I think a full mental evaluation of all Demoncrats before they vote is warranted, cause they don't know what the heck they're doing
Schiff wants the public to see as much as possible.
What's wrong with that? The DOPers have a reason not to see it, are they afraid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back